Befriend

It was Friday night, and (Y/N) was beginning her shift while preparing things for the evening that would normally be busy since it was the weekend. She was stowing away a grid of beer in the fridge under the counter when she heard someone pulling back one of the barstools. She didn't need to look who it was because he wasn't even hiding his cursed energy as if he wouldn't care for someone to recognize him. Before greeting him, she prepared herself for the act.

"Hi, sweety, sorry for making you wait." She stopped for a moment. "A-Aren't you that guy from earlier today? Are you following me?" It had only been that day when Satoru had waved to her while she was jogging.

Satoru gave her a big smile before answering. "Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing."

"Why would you think I'm following you?"

"I have seen you jogging around my house and where I work."

(Y/N) looked at him incredulously. "You have seen me?"

"Yes, of course, every day since I'm back."

"So you can see with that blindfold?"

"Of course I can." He stared intently at her, waiting for an answer. She kept looking back, trying to see something through his blindfold. He got impatient and asked again.

"So why are you following me?"

"I jog a long distance, always the same route around the same time." She said irritated, but then 'remembered' he was a customer and added more softly. "You must live near my route. That's why you see me every day."

"So just a coincidence, you say?"

"Yes. So you can stop following me, that's creepy, you know."

His laughter boomed. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that."

"So do you wanna order something?"

"Uhm, I don't know. What you suggest."

It was still early, and only a handful of customers were in the bar. Since Sarah was there too, she took her time with Satoru. "Since it's still early, I would suggest something without alcohol or at least something light like a beer or a glass of wine."

"A beer sounds good."

"Ok, I will need to see an ID." She said casually.

Satoru smiled once again. "Oh, come one, I'm way over 20."

"I'm sorry, but looks can deceive." She gave him a charming smile.

He took out his wallet and handed his ID to her. She looked at his birth date and did the math. '28, four years older than me.' She handed it back to him while saying. "Thank you, Gojo-san."

She went to get the beer for him, and when she was back, Satoru was pouting. "That's unfair, now you know my name but I don't know yours."

Again, with a smile on her lips, she said. "You can call me Yuna."

"Oh, your first name? Didn't know we were that intimate already."

She laughed. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not from around here, and from where I'm from, it's common to call people by their first name, and I'm not especially fond of my last name anyway."

"Your Japanese is not bad for a foreign. Where are you from then?"

"I have been traveling for so long that I consider my home to be the world." She said vaguely. "I'm sorry, I have other customers to attend, but call me if you want something else."

Sarah was taking care of the customers on the tables, but the ones at the counter were for her to serve, and there had just arrived someone. Satoru looked her up and down while she was occupied with the other man. She was wearing a crop top with off shoulders sleeves and some skintight black leather-like pants. The skin on her belly was partially exposed, especially if she would raise her arms, making it possible to see the strange markings on her skin. Her curves were easy on the eye, and Satoru pondered for a while to see through her clothes only to look at her markings, of course, but ended up thinking that maybe it was a bit inappropriate.