What have I done?

*** WARNING ***

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SCENE OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT (It isn't rape but it can be a trigger)

It was dark outside when the first raindrops began to fall on the still-warm asphalt. In the old town side where the bars were abundant so were people at this time of night, especially with the warm weather. The rain was a bit inconvenient so people began to rush to shelter themselves.

With the haste, no one saw how a man dragged a woman half unconscious out of the back exit of a bar. It wasn't something unseen, I mean some people like to abuse alcohol or other substances. How could they know that this woman had been drugged?

Inside this bar, the night went on. A new bartender was behind the counter now while one of the bouncers was helping a woman drag her drunk boyfriend outside, or at least that's what it looked like for the customers.

Satoru was frantically trying to understand why his reversed cursed technique wasn't cleaning his body from the drug or poison or whatever this was what clouded his mind while preventing him from using his cursed energy. But whatever this substance was, it was fogging his mind too.

He tried once again carefully analyzing his body, focusing on his cursed energy, his distress about (Y/N)'s disappearance made him try harder until he felt it. There was something about his cursed energy, something foreign. That's when he understood. Surprised, he raised his head to look at the short-haired woman. Bad idea because he became dizzy.

"You okay honey? Don't worry I got you." The woman smiled at him, an evil smile.

And with that distraction, his thoughts were gone. Eventually, the trio got out of the bar and a car was already waiting for them.

Gojo was tossed in the backseat and showed aside so the woman could sit next to him. It was only a couple of seconds that the woman needed to get inside the car, but it was enough for Gojo to sober up a bit.

'That woman is a sorceress. She must be manipulating my cursed energy or something like that, preventing me from using my cursed energy, while the drug keeps me groggy.'

But the influence on him was stronger with the contact making his thoughts slip again once the woman sat next to him.

'No no no, focus damit. (Y/n) is in danger.'

The car ride was short as it ended at a building site. The sorcerer was forced out of the car and dragged inside the unfinished building.

Satoru didn't look around, too focused on fighting against the influence of the woman next to him.

"Finally I got you, you bastard."

No reaction from Satoru to the man's welcoming words.

Getting furious, the man hastened to Satoru and pulled his hair, forcing him to look up.

"I want you to look at me, you scum. I want you to see who will kill you, just as you did to my brother."

Motionless Satoru continued his fight against the woman. The bouncer was the first one to notice something was wrong.

"You okay Angela?"

The short-haired woman didn't answer. She was too focused on maintaining her influence on Gojo to hear her coworker. Sweat Drops began to build on her forehead as control seemed to slip through her fingers like water.

Then many things occurred almost simultaneously.

Satoru won, his cursed energy was free of Angela's influence, enabling him to use his reversed curse technique to get rid of the drug that clouded his movements and thoughts.