Sensei 🍋

This will be a naughty chapter again, so I will warn when it gets explicit if you want to skip it.

*****

"Are you kidding me?"

(Y/N) looked surprised at the closed door of Satoru's bedroom. It seemed the conversation wasn't going so well. She couldn't understand the rest, but she clearly could hear him complaining.

'Could I go near the door without him realizing? No, that probably wouldn't work out. If I want him to trust me then he must think that I'm trustworthy...'

She decided to keep watching TV until he was back.

"Sorry about that, it was a call I really needed to pick up."

"No problem..."

The doorbell rang and Satoru went to open up, coming back shortly after with the food. Now a smile was back on his face and he declared:

"Dinner is here, hope you're hungry."

"Oh, I'm starving and it smells so good."

Sometime later the food was almost gone. The sorcerer watched amused at the woman in front of him eating while he himself had already finished.

"You sure have a big appetite. Good thing you work out so much."

He just loved to mess with people so he waited to hear Yuna's reply. She knitted her brows unnerved.

"Are you implying I'm eating too much?"

It was true that she was eating more than usual. It was because hiding her cursed energy was draining, so she naturally needed more calorie intake.

"No, no, I wasn't complaining, just saying."

"Good."

She continued to eat, without letting his words bother her. But Gojo couldn't just sit still, so he continued to make conversation.

"So do you want to continue training? I think on most days it would work for me after lunch, and you would still go to work on time."

Since (Y/N) finally ended her meal, she began to clean up the dishes.

"I don't know Satoru. You beat me up pretty well."

"I could go easier on you, but that's the quickest way for you to improve. And if I thought you wouldn't manage to take it, then I wouldn't push you so hard."

"You really like to teach, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, that's why I'm a teacher."

"Hum. Should I call you sensei then?" She said now more teasingly.

Satoru caught the change right away and since she was by the sink with her back facing him, he hugged her from behind.

"Yes, I think you should."

A smile spread on her lips as he began to nibble on her neck. Turning around she placed her arms around his shoulders while caressing his neck.

"Then I'm looking forward to all the things you're going to teach me, Gojo sensei." She purred before going on her tiptoes to kiss him.

The kiss soon heated up and Satoru grabbed her ass to lift her up on the counter. Now he didn't have to lean down, their height was leveled out. He then began to trail down her neck with his mouth, while one hand slipped under her shirt to caress her soft skin. He went up her back and felt something was missing.

"Someone has been naughty. No bra? I don't tolerate such behavior from my students."

She felt heat rise up to her face as she looked into that mischievous smile he had. 'So today you want to take the lead then...' She played along and said shyly: