A woman's intuition

(Y/N) was in her bed when she felt a pair of legs intertwine with hers. Big warm hands caressing her naked hips moving up slowly over her exposed belly, then continue to her side, pulling and turning her effectively to be flesh with another nacked body. As she opened her eyes she was faced with clear blue ones looking at her, smiling lips whispering sweet nothings before kissing her own mouth only for after a while moving down her neck, leaving a trail of wet spots behind. One of his hands was kneading one of her breasts before twirling her already hard nipple between two fingers. The pleasuring pain pulled a moan out of her mouth which caused a light chuckle from the handsome man. He pressed himself harder against her, his erection against her thighs made her aware of the slick wetness that had begun to form between her legs. Then her phone began to ring.

Groggy from sleep, she needed some seconds more than usual to realize it was the alarm clock of her phone buzzing. She was alone in her bed, still feeling aroused from her dream. Alcohol would often provide such dreams and considering what happened the night before, it was no surprise she had dreamed of Satoru.

She still remembered how silly she had smiled to herself after closing up the door, leaving an astonished Gojo on the other side. She still had felt the warmth of his hands on her waist, the smell of his cologne still intoxicated her, but nothing had clouded more her reaction than those impossible bright blue eyes of his.

Before getting up she tried to put these memories and the dream aside. She was in Tokyo on a personal mission after all. She wants him to fall for her but has no interest in falling for him too. She has to leave Japan sooner or later, so no room for romance. She had experience with that. Whenever she let herself involved with a man, it would get nasty when she left.

She felt the need for a cold shower, but she preferred to take one after her jog. So she put on her training clothes and prepared herself for going out.

*****

Satoru ended his class with the first-years and was now on his way to the medical facility. He wanted to speak with Ieiri about Yuna. Maybe a female opinion about his situation would be good. Yuna was getting into his head. Last night he had stayed awake, thinking about the almost kiss, the scene replaying in his head several times. In his half-asleep estate, he began to imagine how it would be to really kiss her, feeling her colder body pressed against his while warming her up, pulling her jacket up so he could slip his hands under it, touching her soft skin...

'Not again.' He grunted frustratedly about himself for letting once more such thought come to his mind.

*** Some moments later ***

Shoko was taking a long inhale and a long exhale, trying to calm herself. Gojo was unbearable today, even more than usual, and although it was still before noon, she felt herself craving for a drink. Massaging her temples she turned to her once classmate with a sweet voice to camouflage her rage she felt at that moment.

"Gojo-kun, have you nothing better to do than to upset me? I have work to do, you know?"

Satoru had been sitting on a chair, watching her work while talking nonsense until he would get her full attention. It looked like now he had it. "My sweet Ieiri-chan, you know how much I appreciate you and your wisdom, right?"

'This isn't good.' Thought Shoko. 'When he begins to sweet talk to someone, that means he wants something.' But still, if she would give him whatever he wanted, he would be gone right after, so that's why she asked him. "What do you want?"

They knew each other for so long that he could be at ease with her. Satoru smiled at his friend before beginning to describe what had happened with Yuna since he had seen her jogging until the last night. Well, the thoughts about him and the young woman he left out.