𝐼 𝑁 𝑇 𝑅 𝑂 𝐷 𝑈 𝐶 𝑇 𝐼 𝑂 𝑁

...♕...

Olivia Antoinette Stark was once an ordinary genius child.

Her playfulness she was told she inherited from her father was the only thing keeping her alive for a long while after she was born.

Her mother had run out of her father and her when she was merely just born, not wanting to raise a child so young and leaving a nineteen year old Tony Stark to take care of their newborn daughter.

Tony fell into a dark place, drinking, partying, only doing what pleased him in the moment.

It wasn't until his parents died did he realize life was too short to not take advantage of every moment with his daughter.

From then on he spoiled her rotten, getting her everything she laid her hazel eyes on.

Olivia was only ten years old when things started going south again. A simple prank gone wrong, leading to a child gaining powers she shouldn't have, voices unexplainable.

Madness happening seemingly everywhere she went.

But when Olivia meets one of her two favorite heros, a certain blonde haired, blue eyed, star spangled man with a plan, suddenly nothing seems like madness.

It seems almost enjoyable.

꧁ CASTING

꧁ ᴏʟᴠɪᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴋ ꧂
-ᴛʜᴇ ᴏғғ ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀʟᴇʏ ǫᴜɪɴɴ-

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ

꧁ sᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʀᴏɢᴇʀs ꧂
-ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʀᴏ-

꧁ sᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʀᴏɢᴇʀs ꧂-ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʀᴏ-