𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

...♕...

ᴛᴡ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ʀᴀᴘᴇ

......

"Okay honey, you know I love you," Olivia began, tying the ribbon around her and Steve's ankles in preparation for the three legged race, "but if you make us lose with your long ass legs, that may not be the case anymore," she smiled at him.

"Really?" Steve asked her sarcastically, "is that so?" She gave him a curt nod, "well I'm sure I could find ways to make you love me again," he whispered, leaning down and kissing just behind her ear.

She shivered at the feeling, one that she loved to no end. She closed her eyes, shaking it off, "me and Natasha have won the past three years and if you make me lose that streak you won't have the chance for a week," Olivia winked, wrapping her arm around his waist.

Now determined to win, Steve wrapped his arm around her. The bang of the gun from firing the blank signaling everyone to begin the relay.

He quickly caught on. inside, outside, inside, outside, continuing until the end. His strides were longer than hers, using his strength to lift her with every outside step to match up with his.

They made it to the finish line, Olivia throwing her hand up in victory and laughing at all of the children who slowly trickled in following behind the super couple.

Olivia threw her arms around Steve's neck, pulling him down for a kiss. His hands found her waist, drawing her impossibly closer to him before pulling back, "am I able to show you how much I love you now?" Steve asked her.

Olivia laughed, "oh my god," she exclaimed, pushing him back slightly so she could bend down and untie them. Standing back up, she stood on her toes, leaning up to his ear, "later," she whispered, kissing under his ear in the same spot he did her just minutes before.

The award announcers waited for everyone to make it through the finish line before calling out the winners, putting cheap plastic store bought gold medals around Steve and Olivia's necks.

Olivia made a whole dramatic show about it being her forth consecutive year winning before she dragged Steve behind her to their next destination.

They walked into the old folks home, Steve's hand on her back and walking next to her instead of trailing slightly behind like the first time. The door to Peggy's room was open, the old lady smiling in delight at the sight of the couple.

"I saw the news," was the first thing she said, "how long?" Peggy asked them.

The couple laughed at her, "what news Aunt Peg?" Olivia asked the woman, taking a seat next to her.