𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

...♕...

♕

......

Olivia laid on her bed, white silk sheets tangling themselves around her small frame as she tossed and turned. It was one of those nights where she didn't have Steve behind her, holding her flush against him, freeing her subconscious mind of any and all nightmares.

"Via?" Peter called quietly to his sister trying to sleep on the sofa.

Olivia looked up at her nine year old brother and smiled, opening her arms for him to crawl into, "hey Poot," she whispered when he was nestled on top of her, "what's going on bud?"

"I had a nightmare," Peter whispered back, hugging her around the neck.

"Oh oh," she frowned, running her hand up and down his back, "do you wanna tell me about it?"

Peter shook his head, letting out a small whine when he heard the harsh winds making a tree branch hit the window, "it's okay honey, I got you," Olivia mumbled, kissing the crown of his head.

The Stark looked at her phone, "you wanna watch a movie?" She asked, pulling up the Captain America movie she had downloaded. Peter nodded into her shoulder, turning his head to see the small screen and the image, "just don't tell May, I was supposed to have you in bed by eight."

The two watched the first hour of the movie before it suddenly cut out...

Soft whimpers escaped Olivia's mouth. She pulled the sheets up over her shoulder before throwing it off of her completely. Rolling onto her other side and kicking the air.

Olivia furrowed her brows, turning her phone back on and seeing she still had half battery life. She resumed the movie, "that was weird," she mumbled, Peter agreeing with her but neither of them thinking much of it.

The movie played for another few minutes before it glitched out again, another screen taking its place.

"Miss Stark," a voice spoke from her phone. The voices in her head started going crazy, clouding her judgement, "can't sleep? Good," Olivia's heart pounded in her chest...

"Peter," she whispered in her sleep, "go," she continued muttering, her voice getting louder each time she spoke the word, "get back to your room."

"Bad idea Miss Stark," the computerized voice said right before a loud bang and shattering glass sounded from Peter's room.