𝑇 𝑊 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝑌 - 𝑇 𝑊 𝑂

...♕...

♕

......

       Steve didn't know how to respond. Of course he wanted to marry her, why wouldn't he. She's perfect in every aspect of the definition, plus he already has the ring.

       He just thought he would be the one to ask.

       Olivia took his silence as an answer, turning back to the show and laughing as Joey yelled through the door asking if the gang could come in yet.

       That was when Steve came out of his thoughts, "wait, Liv, what?" he asked, getting her attention back on him.

       "What?" she asked back.

       "What did you ask?" he asked her.

       She hesitated, maybe just hadn't heard her before, "oh, nothing, it was just heat of the moment you know, and you know me and weird questions," she brushed off, looking back at the show. Steve nodded after a second, kissing her head and turning back to the show as well.

       It was silent between them again, an uncomfortable one for Olivia, "I actually think I'm going to go to sleep, I'm kinda tired all of a sudden," she lied, yawning for effect before getting up, "I love you," she said, kissing him quickly before getting up and slipping into Natasha's room.

       The woman quietly closed the door before rushing to her best friends bed and shaking her body, repeatedly calling her name for the redhead to wake up, "five more minutes," Natasha groaned, trying to swat Olivia away.

       "No, Nat, this is important," Olivia said, pulling at the other woman's arm, "Nat, so you know how I'm impatient and kinda impulsive at times, well I did the most impulsive and impatient thing ever just like five minutes ago," she started, continuing when Natasha didn't say anything, "I asked Steve to marry me."

       "I'm up," Natasha drowsily stated, turning around to look at the younger woman, "what did he say?"

       "He didn't say anything, so I brushed it off and kinda just finished the epsiode of Friends before lying and saying I was going to sleep, when really I just came into here," Olivia explained, sitting criss cross on the bed, "and here I shall hide for the rest of my days."

       "Help me lord," Natasha mumbled, "babe you're hopeless," she said, pulling her best friend into her and making her lay down to sleep, "forget about it, go to sleep, this is a tomorrow problem," she hummed, falling back asleep.

       Olivia nodded to herself, trying and succeeding at falling asleep despite the many thoughts running through her head.