𝑆 𝐼 𝑋

...♕...

♕

......

Olivia Stark had always been one to stick herself in situations she probably shouldn't be involved with and somehow made them worse. No, she didn't actively seek out opportunities to fit herself in places she wouldn't fit, but if she found one obviously she was going to subconsciously squeeze herself in.

Like the time when she was nine years old, Tony had been giving a big speech about a recent model design for some new weapon and Olivia had been left to wander the venue and get all the free stuff she could. But after five minutes she got bored and decided to find her father, ending up with her finishing the speech and getting Tony headlined for being an irresponsible father.

Or the time when she was nineteen and got drunk at an award ceremony for Tony. She had to accept the award on his behalf seeing as he was downstairs gambling. Then when they left she had almost denied her father the freedom to sleep with a reporter.

Or even the time just that last year when she was on a mission with Natasha. They were supposed to get information out of a "really old man who was basically on his death bed already" but Olivia got frustrated with his vague and slurred answers and accidentally killed him.

She didn't know why she did it, it always just kind of happened. And now that a new opportunity arose, where she would have to battle it out with six other people against a literal frost giant and his army from outer space, she was determined not to fuck it up.

Even though she was already injured.

Olivia limped along behind Steve, Clint, and Natasha. The three of them passing the lab where her father was fixing his Ironman suit. Tony looked up momentarily, spotting his daughter awake and about.

She waved at him, a pained smile on full display for her father to look at disappointedly. He shook his head, gesturing for her to come over to him, she obliged, still somewhat terrified of her father even though she was moved out and an adult.

"Hi daddy," she smiled, letting out a breath of relief when she finally got to sit down in a chair.

"You are staying here," Tony told her, turning back to fixing his suit.

"What?" Olivia asked, flabbergasted by his blatant demand, "I'm an adult, I think I know what's best for myself."

"And I'm older, I think I know better," Tony argued, not taking his focus off what he was doing.

"You were out and about two days after being held hostage in a cave for three months," Olivia countered, "you have shrapnel in your chest, fighting to kill your every minute of every day yet here you are fighting battles against literal super villains and now going against a god with a magic scepter. To hell with my tiny little bullet wound, I'm fighting."