𝑇 𝐸 𝑁

...♕...

♕

......

       Olivia rode on Steves motorcycle, her arms kept around his waist, only moving when she had to point out directions. Her hair whipped in all directions, eventually getting pulled back into a small bun on the back of her head.

       She felt free, like she could do anything, and she couldn't tell if it was the thrill of being on a motorcycle or bing so close to the super soldier she'd had a celebrity crush on since she was little.

       Steve wasn't going super fast, Olivia assumed it was because he was technically a senior citizen, and god knows how slow they go while driving. But they eventually arrived to their first destination in Queens, New York.

       Delmar's Deli and Grocery

       The brunette had really been craving a sandwich from there. Steve furrowed his brows in confusion of the pit-stop, "I love this place," Olivia informed the man, "Mr. Delmar makes the absolute best sandwiches, I promise," she raved.

       Steve chuckled, "I'll take your word for it," he said, following the Stark into the store.

       With a little chime of the bell, alerting the shop keeper of customers, Mr. Delmar walked out from the back, his eyes widening in surprise of the woman who entered, "well I'll be, little 'livia is that you?" He asked, a ghost of a smile appearing on his face.

       "Hey Mr. D, long time no see," Olivia smiled, leaning over the counter and giving the man a hug.

       "It's been what? Eight, nine months?" He asked.

       "Feels like that doesn't it?" She asked, pulling away and sharing a light laugh with the man, "hey, so I'm actually on my way to see my brother, but I just had to stop by, show this big fella what a legendary sandwich tastes like," she said, rubbing Steve's arm with her hand.

       Mr. Delmar chuckled, "two regulars coming right up," he said, turning around and speaking to his chef in Spanish.

       "Make it three," Olivia adds, digging into her pocket and pulling out her money clip, flipping out a twenty dollar bill, "I'll get one for Poot," she says, handing the man the money.

       "No, no I'll pay," Steve offers, grabbing his wallet from his pants pocket and opening it.

       Olivia put her hand up for Steve to stop, "no, Steve, I got it. I'm giving you the full Olivia in Queens experience, this is the beginning," she grins, grabbing the three sandwiches and leading the super soldier out of the shop, yelling a goodbye to Mr. Delmar.