𝑂 𝑁 𝐸

...♔...

♔

......

Olivia Stark, some would say, is very similar to her father. But what can you really expect when your mother walks out on you when you were only just born and left you to be raised by said father.

From a young age Olivia had been told everything she would ever have to know about how Stark Industries works, a lot of that having to be changed after Tony shut down the weapons department.

But still, the twenty-three year old knew the ins-and-outs of the family company as if they were the back of her hand. She knew how to create similar technology, she knew everyone that worked in the building, and she knew how to override the security systems.

"Jarvis, how are you?" Olivia asked her fathers artificial intelligence, walking into the Stark Tower as if she owned the place, and in a way she did.

"I am doing well, Ms. Stark, how are you?" Jarvis responded, sounding as if he were smiling at her even though he was only an AI.

"Peachy," Olivia grinned, "hey, can you tell my dad that Coulson is on the line please?" She asked him, sitting in one of the spinning chairs and spinning around in circles as she waited.

"Mr. Stark says he isn't in, he's actually out," Jarvis informs the young woman still twirling in the chair.

"Is he actually out?" Liv asked, stopping herself from spinning to raise an eyebrow at the AI.

"No ma'am, he is up in his penthouse," Jarvis seemingly scoffed, making her giggle.

"Tell him we're insisting please," Olivia said, resuming her spinning only to be stopped by Coulson.

"He says he is on a date."

Olivia sighed, "don't you just love Pepper and my dad together? They are literally the cutest," she said, looking up at her boss who was still holding onto her chair.

"Anyway, I'll just... do-" Olivia trailed off, scooting closer to the desk and began typing on the computer to override a few of Jarvis's protocols so the two SHIELD agents could get in.

"And done," Olivia announced, leaning back in the chair, "call him," she told Coulson, taking her chance and spinning in the chair once more before she stood up and lead him towards the elevator.

"Stark, we need to talk," Coulson spoke into the phone as Olivia reached over him and pressed the button to the penthouse floor.