𝑇 𝑊 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝑌

...♕...

♕

......

       The rest of the year came and went. Olivia had convinced Steve to go with her to Queens to take Peter trick or treating on Halloween. Tony invited his daughter and, though begrudgingly, her boyfriend for thanksgiving in Malibu.

       Steve had gotten a few more missions from Shield which he always completed before Olivia woke up in the mornings. And Olivia had determined that she had officially gotten fired from the organization after her choice words against Alexander Pierce after New York.

       Not that she was complaining, she quite enjoyed staying home and working occasionally at Stark Industries from her laptop.

       After scorching her bedroom, Steve suggested she move her undamaged stuff into his room, using the excuse "we already sleep in the same bed anyways" which she laughed about and quickly made the move of her few clothes that didn't get burnt up in the fire.

       Currently, Olivia sat on the floor between the couch and coffee table wrapping Christmas presents for everyone she cares about. Including the Barton's, who Olivia has yet to spill the beans about, Natasha, Happy, Peggy, the Parker's, her parents, and of course Steve.

       She had already wrapped Steve's when he was away on a mission so he wouldn't see what he was getting. It was mostly just new shirts and vinyls for his record player. But she also got him a watch with her initials craved into the back and made a magnet for his shield so he wouldn't always have to take time to tighten it back to his arm.

       Olivia had also already shipped the wrapped presents for the Parkers and the Barton's, hoping they would get to them before Christmas in two days. She had just finished wrapping Tony's present, a framed photo of them in front of MIT at her graduation. One to match her high school graduation picture sitting on his desk in the garage.

       Steve walked through the door, Panera Bread take out bag in hand, "you are my favorite person literally ever," she moaned making him laugh, quickly standing up and rushing over to him.

       Steve noticed that she was only in one of his shirts that fell to just above mid thigh and her innocent white lace panties that he loved so much. She stood up on her top toes, placing a quick peck on his lips and letting the shirt hike up even higher before taking the bag from his hand and going over to the table to eat.

       "What all do you have left to wrap?" Steve asked to distract himself from her skimpy attire, joining her at the table after taking his jacket off and dropping his keys into the bowl next to the door.