𝑇 𝑊 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝑌 - 𝑂 𝑁 𝐸

...♕...

♕

......

"Hello, you are unlucky caller thirty six what private information would you like on my father now?" Olivia spoke into her phone, her tone clearly annoyed.

"Miss Stark what is going to happen now that Tony is dead?" The nosey reporter asked the woman, "who will be the next Ironman? Will you take over your fathers throne and become third generation at Stark Industries?"

Olivia didn't even answer, clicking the end call button and tossing her phone across the counter while she continued to slave away in the kitchen.

Natasha's voice could be heard outside the apartment door screaming at the paparazzi to go away in much more colorful words, before she opened the door and let herself in, "Miss Stark! Miss Stark! How does it feel to have so many people begging for your attention?" She asked the brunette, mocking the reporters outside.

Olivia laughed at her, wiping her hands on her apron before bringing the redhead into a hug, "absolutely hate it," she mumbled, pulling away and helping her carry her presents over to the tree, "can you help me with the food? Steve's out doing last minute Christmas shopping and I need so much help," she said, whining towards the end.

Natasha chuckled, "what needs to be made?" She asked, rolling up her sleeves and grabbing the extra apron to tie around herself.

"The potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and carrots can probably be held off until a little before dinner but literally everything else needs to be cooked," Olivia said, "I've been juggling between everything and the ham for the past hour."

Natasha chuckled again, laughing harder when Olivia screamed at her ringing phone, "what do you want!" The Stark yelled into the speaker.

"Hey calm down kiddo, it's just me," the all too familiar sound of Rhodey's voice said from the other end.

Olivia had to take a deep breath to calm herself down before she yelled at the man again, "sorry, I've had too many reporters and news agencies calling me," she told him, "what's up?"

"I have good news and bad news," he told the girl, "which do you want first?"

"Whichever you think I would scream about," she told him in a deadpan, putting the call on speaker so she could continue cooking.

Rhodey was silent for a moment before starting again, "Pepper was kidnapped by your dads ex-girlfriend," he rushed to say.