𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇

...♕...

♕

......

       Olivia watched in awe as the small doctor's body started to swell and stretch and harden. The skin by his neck turned green then shot through his body until Bruce Banner had completely morphed into the Hulk.

       The big green rage monster popped the Chitauri leviathan right in the nose. The alien creature flipped over. Clint and Natasha took cover behind a taxi while Steve wrapped his arm around Liv's waist and pulled her into him, covering them with his shield.

       Olivia's back was to his chest and they were bent slightly over, the woman protecting her face from the falling metal with one hand her other hand holding onto Steves arm that was still tightly wound around her.

       Tony flies over, blasting the soft spot of the leviathan, blowing the alien creature up. Pieces of meat catch fire and fly everywhere, the blue energy from Olivia's hands fly out and blocks it from hitting any of them.

       From above and on the buildings, the Chitauri army watches in horror as a group of Earth's mightiest heros find themselves united against a common threat. To fight the foes no single superhero could withstand. The Avengers assembled for the first time.

       They all look up, completely out of their element against the enemy.

      "Guys," Natasha drawls out, watching as the aliens crawl down building walls.

      "Call it, Cap," Tony says, surprisingly putting his trust in the American hero to lead them into battle once again.

      "Alright, listen up," Steve starts, "until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment," he instructs, "Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash."

       "Wanna give me a lift?" Clint rhetorically asks Tony, sliding an arrow into his pack.

      "Right. Better clench up, Legolas," Tony jokes, lifting Hawkeye up to the building.

      "Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up," Steve continues to instruct the team, Thor slightly nods and flies up, "we three, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here," he says to the two girls, "And Hulk," he paused to point at said hero, "smash."

       The Hulk gives the man a grin, making Olivia snicker, and jumps off the ground, soaring high up into the nearest building, running up the wall and hitting several Chitauri along the way up.