𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

...♕...

♕

......

With her father back in Malibu, the weeks flew by in the Rogers-Stark apartment 10A. The forth of July coming around full swing in the country capital of DC. Olivia had picked out many birthday presents for her soldier, his favorite being her, all of her.

After their Wednesday morning shenanigans, Olivia made breakfast. Decked out in her usual attire, his shirt. She twirled around the kitchen, making his favorite blueberry pancakes.

Steve stood behind her, his hands resting on her hips and his chin on her head. After every pancake that she poured and flipped, she leaned back into his bare chest. Small hums of serenity escaping her.

Olivia reached out for her coffee, not being able to reach it with her small arms from her place leaned against her warm boyfriend. Steve chuckled, the vibrations shaking her tiny body in the slightest, and he reached for her coffee.

Taking a sip of it for himself before handing it down to her, pecking her lips along the way. His hand found her hip again, his thumb running circles through the fabric of his shirt.

Olivia pushed off of him, placing her coffee down and flipping the last four pancakes, waiting a minute before taking them off the heat and putting them with the rest of the piled high mountain of breakfast.

Steve got plates and forks, Olivia carrying the pancakes over to the table and sitting them back down between their two usual chairs. Rushing back into the kitchen, she grabbed the whipped cream, maple syrup, and butter, bringing them back to the table and setting everything down.

       Steve took the first bite, instantly melting in his chair, being dramatic like usual. Olivia giggled at his actions, taking her own first bite, "these are better than sex," he moaned.

       Olivia gasped in offense, "sir, if that is true than you can go without sex until these are gone," she told him, taking another bite and looking him up and down.

       Steve gaped at her, immediately regretting his choice of words, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was wrong," he apologized, placing his hand on her thigh and trying to give her an apology kiss.

       Olivia blocked his attempts, picking up his hand and putting it back onto the table, "nope, no touching," she cheekily smiled, "my mind is made up, no sex until every crumb of pancake is gone."

       Steve was quick to scarf down his breakfast, waiting impatiently as she agonizingly slowly ate hers. Even going as far as to help her out.