𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

...♕...

♕

......

The first thing the two girls did when they got back to Olivia's apartment, was have a good cry. The nurse that was assisting them and the doctor she had called in both had no idea why there wasn't a heartbeat, everything on the monitor was connected as it should have been, and besides the evident problem, the baby was as healthy as they come.

After they cried, the women had decided to drive to New York early, Olivia leaving Steve a note on the counter that she wasn't having the best of days and that her and Natasha went to see Tony and Pepper.

He drove there as soon as he read the note, hoping to comfort his soon to be wife as best he could.

So now here Olivia was, waking up in Natasha's bedroom. The SHIELD agent insisting that the groom can't see the bride before the wedding or it's bad luck. Neither Olivia or Steve believed the silly superstition, but they separated from each other for the night just to please her.

Olivia looked at her phone first thing, hoping the light from the device would aid in waking her up more since she can't have coffee. Her background photo, since changed from the one of her and Steve at the Wharf, to the picture Natasha had taken of them on New Years, directly after Steve proposed.

Her arm was around his neck and her hand with the ring gently resting on his neck, the sparkle from the light and the sapphire gleaming brightly. His arms were wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her in place for a kiss.

Olivia thought it looked like a stock photo, she absolutely adored it.

She smiled to herself, unable to fathom how she had gotten so lucky as to be the one Steve "Captain America" Rogers fell in love with.

She tapped on the text notification from said super soldier, reading it over and over again.

Olivia, honey, sweetheart, my whole heart. I don't know what had made you so upset yesterday, and I understand if you don't want to tell me, but just know that I love you so much and I cannot wait to marry you today. I can't wait to start a family with you one day, and to live the life you had told me you wanted when you were little.

You are everything to me and I just wanted you to know that whenever you are having a bad day, a bad hour, or even a bad moment, I will always be there for you to lean on.

I love you Olivia Antoinette Stark, now, later, and always.

Olivia started to tear up after reading it for the fourth time. She didn't know how to respond, so sent back a simple, I love you too Steven Grant Rogers, so so much with way too many heart emojis.

She then continued to lay in bed for a few minutes before deciding to wake Natasha up, whacking her as hard as she could with a pillow and proceeding to push her onto the floor.