𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

...♕...

♕

......

       New Year's eve rolled around quickly. Olivia played off her proposal to Steve by pretending it never happened and Steve went with it, knowing he was going to do it himself.

       Tony, Pepper, and Natasha had set up a New Years party at the newly renovated Stark Tower, helping the Rogers in his proposal. Tony wanted to make his daughters engagement a whole ordeal, much like he does with everything else.

       So now here they were, Steve all ready and dressed and prepared for the party in a simple white button up that clung to him like a second skin, being a size too small, with a black jacket and black slacks. His patience waiting for his girlfriend to get ready slowly wearing down.

        They were going to be late if she didn't hurry up.

        Steve sighed, walking into their bedroom that was now completely destroyed with her clothes all over the floor. She stood in her lacy underwear and a bra, groaning in frustration as she looked at herself holding what felt like the millionth dress in the mirror.

       "Liv we're gonna be late," Steve told her, coming up from behind and placing his hands on her exposed hips.

        "I know but nothing looks good," Olivia whined, throwing the dress on the bed and turning in his hold to face him, her arms loosely wrapping around his neck as she pouted.

        "You look good in everything and nothing," Steve reassured her, kissing her frown off her lips.

       Olivia smirked, "very sexual of you Captain," she said. Steve lightly blushed, laughing as he looked away from her, "but if you insist I look good in everything why don't you pick what I wear?"

       Steve dramatically sighed making her giggle, "what do you wanna wear?" he asked, letting her go and walking over to their closet that was mostly her clothes.

       "Clothes?" Olivia sarcastically responded, moving to sit in the edge of the bed and crossed her legs.

       Steve paused his actions, getting hit with deja vu from the time he helped Stella pick out her outfit for the Stark Expo. It slightly hurt, knowing he would never hear his twins voice again. But he pushed past it, he didn't have time to dwell on the past.

       Steve turned around to shoot her a look to which she only laughed at, "you're cute when you're annoyed," Olivia told him. Steve rolled his eyes and turned back to what was left of her clothes hanging up, "a dress please," she said, giving him a serious answer.