𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐼𝑋

...♕...

♕

......

Olivia stood on the MIT presentation stage, talking about her fathers latest invention. It had been a little over a month since the wedding, their honeymoon to Europe concluding a week prior to this conference.

Olivia didn't particularly care to be here, but Tony was busy with something else and asked his daughter to fill in for him. She was nearing the end, looking out towards the crowd when she saw a few SHIELD strike agents burst in, trying and failing to discreetly approach her.

She swallowed, placing her hand on her swollen stomach, "my father doesn't believe any idea is a bad idea, with that said, he is setting up a fund for future engineers and tech geniuses such as yourselves to produce anything your hearts content. Go break some eggs," she grinned nervously, rushing off stage and trying to get out of the conference hall.

Rumlow, Olivia's least favorite former co worker, stood at the end of the hall in front of the exit. A short blonde girl dressed in all black next to him. Her hair was pulled up into a bun, multiple knives and guns strapped to her body.

This was the woman who was prepared to attack her on the helicarrier, the woman who attacked her when she was babysitting Peter. She had her mask off for the first time, Olivia finally being able to place her as a teenager.

Olivia lit her hands on fire, prepared to fight her way out. But the blonde whipped out her gun, twirling it around in her grip and bashing it into the side of Rumlow's head, knocking him unconscious. The girl looked at the Rogers, Olivia stood confused as to what had just happened but the blonde only spoke one word.

"Run."