𝐹 𝑂 𝑈 𝑅

...♕...

♕

......

       Olivia had been wandering the halls of the helicarrier for the past ten minutes looking for Natasha while simultaneously arguing with the voices in her head.

For the first time in years they had all agreed on something; they wanted her to go talk to the Asgardian prisoner but she kept telling them no, believing he would get into her head and make her disregard everything she thought moral and just, that he would get her on his side of the brewing war just as he had done to Clint.

She had been so busy yelling at the voices, though to any on lookers it would appear she was yelling at herself, that she hadn't realized her feet were taking her straight to the glass cell holding the prince she had not been looking to seek out.

"Internal struggle?" The low voice of the dark haired trickster god cut her loud mumbling off.

The woman removed her hands that had been frustratedly holding her temples and snapped her head towards the owner of the voice, seeing him laying down on his back surprisingly more relaxed than she thought he would be considering the circumstances.

"So what if I am," Olivia asked, crossing her arms over her chest defensively and waking closer to the glass barrier, "clearly the offense won, seeing as I am exactly where they wanted me to be," she mumbled quietly and mostly to herself but he heard it. Her hand lifted and lightly touched the glass cell, mesmerized by the thought of it containing the green beast she thought she could call friend.

Loki turned his head to be looking at her, an eyebrow raised in curiosity of her choice of words and her being. He stood up, keeping his arms at his side though keeping his stance intimidating and his posture tense and ridged.

"Come to point and laugh as one would at an animal in a zoo?" Loki asked her, getting all but inches of the wall separating them and leering over her, peering down at her short stature.

"Now why would I do that?" Olivia smiled small at him, it looking more like a smirk to the frost giant, however.

"I know not of what you mortals do in your pass times, though I've gathered it's much like those of the children on Asgard," Loki noted, making her scoff out a laugh.

"You seem to have little faith in us, how does your brother put it, Midgardians?" She questioned but didn't wait for an answer as she continued, "we are not all foolish children, we all have our problems and most of us choose to ignore them by trying to keep our youthfulness," she explained, "we're not immortal like you and Thor, we do age and eventually die, why not do it while having fun?"