𝑆 𝐼 𝑋 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

...♕...

♕

......

       Steve stopped his actions for a moment, lifting himself up to look down at her, his face one of shock to mirror her, "what?" He asked, not sure if he heard her right.

       "I love you?" Olivia responded, her tone questioning. Steve continued to look down at her, the shock of hearing her say the three words unmatched to anything else, "or not, if it's too soon," she shrugged nervously, trying to switch off the subject and get back to what they were doing.

       Steve smiled at her, leaning down to kiss her softly. Washing away her worries with the simple action she craved, "I love you too," he mumbled against her lips. She grinned, pulling him back into her.

       "And I love the sound you make when I kiss right here," he whispered, kissing under her jaw. A loud moan of pleasure escaping her lips, a smirk over coming his features.

       He continued, kissing down her chest and the valley between her breasts, "and right here," he said, sucking her nipple as she let out another loud moan, his grin widening at the noise of pure ecstasy.

       Again, he ventured down with his wet kisses, her back arched into him. His hand slowly pulling her lace thong off of her legs, throwing them over with her bra, "and especially right here," he said, placing a ghost of a kiss right above her pussy.

       "Steve," she purred, her legs wide open and giving the soldier full access to do whatever he pleased with her.

       He licked a small stripe over her already dripping folds, savoring every taste of her from that small amount he had gotten, "yes honey," he pushed her, taking another small taste of her.

       "Please," she begged, "please Steve," she continued pleading him.

       He gave one last smirk, diving right in. Eating her like it was his god given purpose. Her loud mewling egging him on, keeping the pace he knew she liked.

       Her legs wrapped around his shoulders, her hand working into his hair, tugging with each deep breath in and releasing her grip with every moan.

       Every noise she made had him hardening, getting to the point where he needed to be inside her. He managed to get his boxers off, never once leaving his spot from between her legs.

       "Steve, I'm gonna," she panted, feeling her insides twist preparing for her release, "I'm gonna," she repeated only to let out a whine when he stopped, "no," she cried, reaching down to chase after her lost orgasm.