𝐹 𝑂 𝑈 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

...♕...

♕

......

       The drive to the restaurant was surprisingly quick. Olivia's eyes were glued to Steve's side profile as he remained focused on the road the whole time.

       When they got parked, Steve was quick to rush around to the other side, helping Olivia out of the car. They walked the half block arm in arm until they made it to the entrance, Olivia reached to open the door only to be beaten to it by Steve.

       She stood there for a second, admiring his gentlemen nature. Her last boyfriend didn't do jack for her, it was always about him. That's half the reason why the relationship ended, him not being able to handle her crazy being the other part.

       Olivia smiled up at him, "what a gentleman," she teased, lifting herself onto her already elevated toes to kiss his cheek.

       Steve followed behind her as she walked in, his hands laying on her hips as they both took in their surroundings. Dark tables accented with porcelain white plates and snow white chairs.

       The lights were dimmed but not enough to where you couldn't see. Each table had its own faint light above.

       The greeter came around the corner from just seating a group of men, smiling at the new duo, "hi, do you two have a reservation?" She asked.

       Steve's face drained of color, Olivia looking up at him with pursed lips, "did you make a reservation?" She whispered to him. Steve shook his head. Olivia quietly sighed, looking up at the lady, "we don't actually, how long is the wait?"

       "It's going to be about forty five minutes for our next community table," she answered, looking down at her tablet of information just to make sure.

       Olivia turned to look up at Steve, "do you want to wait or go somewhere else?" She asked.

       Steve was about to answer but the restaurant manager came out, whispering something to his employee before smiling at the two, "I apologize about the mix up Miss Stark, we have a table ready for you in the back," he told her.

       Olivia flushed, clearly feeling bad that she had unintentionally used her fame to get a private seat, "oh no, you don't have too," she tried to tell them.

       "We insist," the man shook of her unexpressed concerns. Steve looked down at her, gently leading her to follow the manager.

       They walked behind him through the whole five star restaurant until he finally seated them in a room that held only two other empty tables.