𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸

...♕...

♕

......

       BOOM!

A bomb flew in through the window of the lab where the group of hero's stood in silence after just arguing with each other. All of them flew back, some shooting through holes now put into the floor and the walls.

Olivia landed three stories down from the lab, her head slamming against a pipe attached to the metal hallway wall. She groaned in pain, her hand reaching up to touch the back of her head where it hit, pulling her fingers away to find blood coating them.

"Well shit," she groaned, lighting the tip of her finger on fire and putting it to the wound. It was a trick she learned over the years, heat sanitizes wounds when all else fails and lucky for her she was a personal walking heat source.

It was a couple minutes later that a click was heard. Olivia was still tending to her wound even though she knew she should be trying to figure out how to help with the situation that was going on up on the higher floors.

She turned to look at where she heard the noise, facing towards her was a woman in all black. She had at least four knives strapped onto her body, two on her thighs and two on her belt. Her light hair was pulled back into a high bun and a mask was settled on her face, covering it so all of her features were hidden.

Olivia noticed the gun in the other woman's hand, the brunette staring down the barrel of it with a confused yet unbothered expression.

She should've been scared, Liv knew that. But for some reason the woman couldn't shake the feeling that the blonde wouldn't do anything remotely bad if she had any say in it.

"Can I help you?" Olivia asked after a moment of silence. Another minute passed of the two not saying anything before the blonde holstered her gun and took off running the opposite way, jumping out a shattered window and diving through the open sky, out of sight.

       The young Stark stood still for another few moments, wondering what the hell just happened. Then she jogged back to where all the fighting was going on.

       Olivia fought off at least a half dozen of Loki's blindly following soldiers, most of them burning to death after she threw big balls of fire at them. The rest falling to the floor unconscious, left to be dealt with after the fighting was all stopped.

       She stopped once reaching the bridge of the helicarrier, putting her finger up to her ear piece, "probably should've asked before now but who all is on comms?" Olivia spoke indirectly to everyone.