𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸

...♕...

♕

......

       Olivia stood between Thor and Steve, watching as Loki crawls onto a stair, looking like a banged up rag doll. He takes a few breathers, senses someone is behind him. He turns to find the avengers staring at him.

"If it's all the same to you," Loki begins, looking between the two Starks, "I'll have that drink now."

     "All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later," Tony says, walking away from the team to make himself another drink, "by the way, feel free to clean up."

     "Who gets the, uh, magic wand?" Natasha asks, holding the scepter up for all to see.

     "Strike team's coming to secure it," Tony tells her.

     "I don't like the strike team," Olivia spoke off handedly, taking the drink her father offered her, "they're all dicks," she added right as the strike team entered the room.

     "We can take that," Sitwell says, taking Loki's Scepter from Natasha and ignoring the younger Starks comment, "off your hands."

     "By all means," Natasha drawls, letting the man take the scepter from her, "careful with that thing."

     "Unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way," Clint adds to the woman's caution.

     "We promise to be careful," Sitwell assured, putting the scepter safely into a case.

     "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue," Steve says, walking past everyone and onto the elevator.

     Loki transformed into Steve for a second to properly imitate him, "on my way down to coordinate search and rescue!" he joked around, transforming back, "I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be,"

     Thor slapped a device onto Loki's mouth to make him quiet, "shut up," he demanded, Olivia giggling at the brother duo as they all made their way onto the elevator as well.

     "Move," hulk said to the people in the full elevator.

     "Whoa!" Thor says surprised.

     "Whoa, whoa. Hey! Buddy. What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached," Tony tells him, sitting on the tesseract case.

     "Take the stairs," Thor suggests.

     "Yeah," Tony unnecessarily adds. The Hulk draws his fist back right as the elevator door closes, "stop. Stop!" Tony yells at him. He follows through with the punch, making a dent in the wall right where the door was.