𝑇 𝑊 𝑂

...♕...

♕

......

"Do it do it do it do it DO IT." The voices told her. Olivia was crying, not wanting to, "oh honey, don't cry. You're better off with out them." This got to Olivia's head. 'Their right, I don't need them.' She thought.

"Please Liv," a blond girl begged, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." She cried, "please don't kill me."

"Kill you?" Olivia asked, beginning to laugh, "I'm not going to kill you." She continued, cutting her laughing off as if it never happened, "I'm just gonna hurt cha." She reassured, "is that okay?" She asked the voices who disagreed and said to kill her.

"No Livvy, please don't." The girl begged, backing up until she was against the wall.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Olivia yelled at her, "this is so dumb." She mumbled as she pulled the trigger, the bullet embedding itself in the blondes stomach.

Olivia laughed as she watched the blond bleed out, enjoying watching the sight of her best friend turned bully slowly die. She wiped the gun, hopefully getting rid of any trace she was there before using the rag to place the gun in the blondes hand and leaving.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble," Olivia heard Coulson suddenly say, braking her out of the horrible memory before she focused on picking the chipped paint off her nails.

"No, no. It's fine," Steve reassured him, a silence settling between them making Olivia start to feel awkward just being in their vicinity.

"It's a vintage set," Coulson started again, "it took me a couple of years to collect them all," he said trying to get the conversation back, "near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but-"

"We got a hit," one of the technicians called out, "sixty-seven percent match,"he informed, "weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent," he corrected.

"Location?" Coulson asked the agent.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse," the technician told him, "he's not exactly hiding."

"That was a dumb move on his part," Liv mumbled to herself under her breath, approaching the men crowded around the one computer with her arms crossed.

"Captain, you're up," Fury orders, Steve nodded to the director and left to get changed.

"Can I help?" Olivia asked the man, "I got the fire," she started, raising her hand up and creating a small flame in the palm of her hand, "and I got telekinesis," she added, swiping her hand to the left and making a pen fly out of someone's hand towards the wall on the other side of the room.