𝑍 𝐸 𝑅 𝑂

...♔...

♔

......

"I'm under very strict instructions not to hurt you," came a heavy Russian accent behind Olivia.

"Mhmm mhmm hmm." Olivia said through the duck tape, nodding her head in understanding.

"My boss would just like to talk to you," the man said, appearing in front of her and crouching down to take the tape off, "he would like to know why you have been taking shelter in his home and acted as though you were friend."

"Well, maybe it's just because I don't have any of my own and thought this was the best route," Olivia replied, a cheeky smirk plastered on her face.

The man sarcastically smiled at her, holding everything in himself to not hit the woman for her snarky response, "my boss will-"

"Shut up for a second will you?" Olivia cut him off, looking down at her knee in focus, "oh, thanks for the idea, it's not like I didn't freaking think of that for myself!" She suddenly exclaimed rolling her eyes and confusing the man in front of her.

"Stop telling me what to do!" Olivia yelled again, "I know my hands are tied-" she paused and let out a groan, "my god, just go away I can handle it! Yes I can, yes I can, yes I can, yes I-"

"Enough!" The man yelled at her, "my boss will be in here in a minute." Olivia nodded to him, a second passing before she snorted in laughter.

"I know, it's like not existent," she cackled, dropping her head as she laughed, "can I get like a tissue or something to wipe my face please?" Olivia asked once she finally calmed down.

The man nodded to one of the other Russian men guarding the door, the second guy pulling a cloth from his pocket and roughly wiping her cheeks with it. Olivia smiled to him, "can I tell you a secret?" She asked before he walked away.

The man hesitated a second and turned to see his boss walk through the door towards them, the guard nodded quickly and bent down for her to whisper to him. However, when he got close enough she brought her hands up and wrapped them around his neck, leaving hand shaped burn marks.

Everyone turned and looked to her in shock, giving her the perfect chance to throw fire at their guns and melt the barrel of them. The Russians dropped their guns, Olivia making quick work of flicking her wrists and snapping all of the guards necks before turning to the boss man with a smirk on her lips.

"Change of plans," Olivia told him the fake enthusiasm dripping from her tone, "my boss wants to talk to you," she told the short and plump man, her voice now dull and bored and the smirk on her lips dropping to show no sense of emotion whatsoever on her face.

She took a step towards him, stopping when she felt her phone vibrate from within her pocket. Olivia sighed and grabbed her phone, putting it up to her ear, "you couldn't have waited five seconds?" She asked annoyed.

"We need you to come in," Agent Phil Coulson told the woman from the other end of the call.

Olivia flicked her wrist in the direction to the door, effectively closing and locking it from the Russian man from escaping, "can it wait like an hour? I'm in the middle of something," she explained to him.

"Bartons been compromised."

Olivia sighed, "I'll be there as soon as I can," she told Coulson, hanging up and slipping her phone back into her pocket, "okay, come here," she mumbled, closing her fist and dragging the man back towards her.

Olivia bent down and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from a dead guards belt, placing them on the short mans wrists before walking out the room, using her telekinesis to pull him along behind her.

...

"Don't move, I'll know," Olivia told the man after they arrived to SHIELD. She walked over to the reception desk, putting on her biggest smile, "hi Joan," she greeted.

Joan looked up at the brunette, an amused smirk on her lips, "Agent Stark, what can I do for you?" She asked the woman.

"Can you get someone to deal with him please? Coulson needs to see me," Liv rushed out, looking at the woman behind the desk pleadingly.

"I'll get Rumlow," Joan sighed, laughing at the girls immediate smile that took over her face.

"Thank you, you're a doll," Olivia winked at the receptionist before running off in the direction of where her boss usually is.

"You called?" Olivia asked, walking towards Coulson.

"Come with me," the man said, walking in the direction she had just come from, holding a briefing packet which confused the woman.

"Where are we going?" Olivia asked him, jogging to catch up with her boss and having to take long strides to keep in pace with him as they continued.

"To see your dad."