𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

...♕...

♕

......

       Two months couldn't come quick enough, Olivia dealing with wedding plans as well as partially running Stark Industries while Steve went on practically every single mission SHIELD could throw at him. The super soldier barely had time to sleep at night with his fiancée.

       Tony had told his daughter to get whatever her heart desires, it was all covered and paid for by him. He just asked that she have a day to remember in the end.

       Natasha, obviously the maid of honor, had helped Olivia in anyway she could. She had ordered the bouquet and centerpieces for the reception. She had picked out Steve's tux, which he didn't have time to do himself. And she had somehow managed to convince Tony to agree to arrange the balcony of Stark Tower as the venue, making him swear to no paparazzi or reporters knowing how much her best friend hated them.

       Peter had been thrilled to know he was the ring bearer, claiming he would be the best ring bearer to ever exist. He had jumped onto the couch in the Parker living room, almost kneeing her in the face with how much excitement he had.

       Tony already knew he was going to walk his daughter down the isle, but teared up when she asked nonetheless.

       All that was left now was for Olivia to find her perfect dress. And despite having made multiple binders of her future wedding plans and ideas, she had no idea what she wanted in a dress.

       She knew she wanted either strapless or long princess like off the shoulder sleeves. She wanted some form of lace, but also wanted it to be simple. Obviously traditional white. Form and sexy fitting but also the puffy ball room gown to live out her princess fantasy.

       Natasha didn't think a dress like that even existed. And it made her patience in helping her best friend find one erupt in flames.

       There were three days until the wedding. Today, the first, where she would have to find a dress that fits her and her barely peeking through maternity bump perfectly. Tomorrow, the second, where she would have to figure out a way to get to the doctors without Steve knowing, she wanted to surprise him on her poorly timed pregnancy. Lucky for her, Steve was gone most of the time and when he was home he was completely oblivious.

       And the day after, the third, where she would walk down the isle, her father next to her and the love of her life at the end, patiently waiting for the time he could finally kiss her as her husband.

       Olivia woke up that first morning, her white silk night dress splayed delicately around her and for the first time in two weeks, Steve's arms were wrapped around her. She smiled, turning around to face him and trace his jaw.