𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁

...♕...

♕

......

       Olivia stared on at the god in disbelief. She looked at him like he was crazy, he is crazy. No way was she actually Asgardian, it was implausible, impossible even.

       Her father was human, her grandma and grandpa Stark both human. Tony had told her once or twice that her mother was "out of this world" but that was always said drunk and as more of a statement of endearment, not something that was actually true.

       "You're lying," she shook her head, a blue mist coming from her hands and engulfing in bright red and orange flames, forming an almost purple ball of fire in her hand.

       Her eyes gleamed blue for a second before also flowing into a purple to match what was surrounding her hands. She hovered in the air, a good three or four feet off the ground.

       Loki gulped, his eyes widening in fear of what he had just done, "Olivia, listen to me-" he tried to get her to calm down, to defuse at least one of her powers so he had at least a weak chance at over powering her if it came to it.

       "Why should I?" Olivia growled, "you'll just lie again, it's the only thing you're good at."

       Loki tried not to take offense to that statement. Instead focusing his gaze on the Stark levitating above him and his mind on trying to figure out how he was going to survive this predicament he had gotten himself into.

       "Why would I lie?" Loki asked her, "why would I lie to you when you could kill me in an instant?"

       Olivia didn't answer, instead throwing a ball of purple glowing fire at him. Loki dodged the blow, angering the woman further into throwing one flaming ball after the other.

       The god dodged each one, taking in his surroundings and trying to find anything he could that could hurt her but not kill her. His scepter was long forgotten, only being used as a plan Z if it really came down to it.

       Loki threw bottles of expensive alcohol at her, trying to get her to stop but she wouldn't. He then resorted to his daggers, she would heal.

       All the while Olivia was draining herself. Her head slowly started getting woozy, her hands started feeling like they were actually on fire, and her gut felt like it was going to explode.

       The woman landed back on the ground, grabbing Loki's scepter that was just laying about, stalked over to him and went to ram the blade into his chest until Thor appeared between them.