{1} Auditions

I walked towards the grande theatre. I'm nervous but I shouldn't be. It's just a play not a huge movie. I got this. I've done this before. I can do this.

**

"Okay form a line so we can start with the auditions" a woman said.

"Hi sorry I'm late" I said warmly.

"Just becuase you're the president's daughter doesn't mean that you'll get special treatment or that you'll come here whenever you're in the mood. Now get in the line" the same woman said srictly.

I went to the line without answering.

"So you will all go to the backstage and I'll call every one of you to come in front and do some excercises. Undrstood?" she raised a brow.

"Yes" everyone said.

"Good. Everyone go behind except for Tania Cale" she said reading a list.

We all followed her rules and went backstage.

"Hi I'm Nicole" I sweet girl with glasses offered her hand.

"Hi I'm Olivia" I smiled offering my hand as well.

"Yes I know" she smiled.

"Ugh I think you will need some advice about who to hang out with and who to avoid in here. Let me help you. Bella Edwards" a blonde girl gave her my hand.

"Well thank you Bella but I think I can work things on my own" I half smiled.

"Ugh whatever" she rolled her eyes.

"Thanks" Nicole whispered.

"It's nothing" I smiled.

**

After a while I was the only one left.

"Olivia Shanders! Come in!" the woman yelled.

"Say hi in as many ways you can" she said looking bored.

After I did that excercise she kept talking.

"Now say 'there's no time left' in as many ways you can" she said ignorantly.

After I finished that as well she told me to sit down with the others.

"Uh excuse me" a young man entered the gradne hall from the back entrance.

"Can I help you" the woman said in a bitchy voice.

"I'm here for the auditions" he said showing the signing in paper.

"You're late we finished. Maybe at our next play. I guess you already know the way out" she said ignoring eye contact with him.

The girl next to her whispered something in her ear which made her change attitude.

"Well, because of the circumstances I guess you can audition" she rolled her eyes and he entered happily and joined me on stage.

"Noah Abrams" he smiled giving me his hand.

This guy was dreamy. He had light green eyes that could be used as a light bulb. He had chestnut hair but ti was styled messy some hair falling in his eyes. This man was the finest man I've ever seen.

"Olivia Shanders" I shook my hand.

"As president Shanders?" he said amused.

"Yes are you a fan?" I said teasingly.

We just kept looking for some seconds but that strict lady interrupted.

"Olivia come down. You say hi in as many ways as you can" she said strictly.

After he finished both of the excercises I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was so attractive, the finest man I've ever seen. Wait did I say that again?

"Okay now you are going to form pairs and act out your favorite line of a movie, series whatever you want. Just use imagination. I want to see the connection you can have with each other. Now starting with Noah. Choose your partner" the woman said calmly.

"I'll be choosing.... Olivia" he said but I was lost in my blue cloud thinking about him.

"Olivia! Shanders!" the woman yelled.

"Yes yes?" I jumped off my chair.

"You are pairing with Abrams" she said looking me strictly in the eyes.

"Uh... okay" I stuttered.

After all the pairs were formed we went to practice our lines.

"So what movie do you want to act out?" he asked smiling.

"I want something dramatic" I said which made him laugh.

"What?" I smiled.

"Okay okay something dramatic. What about Cedric's death in Harry Potter? Where his father sees his dead son? You have wathced Harry Potter right?" he asked waiting anxiously.

"Oh my God. Do you like Harry Potter?!" I said excitedly. Is he my soulmate or something?

"Um duh?!" he said which made me laugh.

"I say that moment when Snape d!es and he tells Harry that he has his mother's eyes" I said in a determined tone.

"Okay I'll do Harry who is just standing there trying to help Snape to stay alive and you'll just as much dramatic as you can and you'll say you have your mother's eyes Harry" he said looking at me in the eyes.

"Okay let's rehearse it" I said and we went to rehearse it.

"Noah and Olivia you are next!" she shouted and we came on stage.

Noah was looking at me in the eyes trying to cry and look dramatic.

"You have your mother's eyes Harry" I said looking like I was almost dead and then pretended to be dead.

"That was actually good. Okay everyone. I'll email you our next meeting so I can announce the roles. Some producers will be on the premiere and if they like it we will turn it into a movie" she said and everyone started talking excitedly.

**

"Hey Snape!" I heard a voice when I was out of the building.

I turned to see Noah smirking.

"Harry what's the matter?" I smirked as well.

"Do you want to go for lunch?" he smiled.

"I can't today but here's my number for some other time" I smiled and gave him a paper with my phone number on.

"Great I'll think I'll use this one" he smiled.

"I bet you will" I smirked and left.

"Hi dad" I hugged him.

"Hi princess. How did the audition go?"