{22} Cautious

"Hello?" I answered to my phone which has been ringing for over half a minute.

"Hi Oli it's me" I heard Noah's voice from the other line and checked the contact again.

"Why aren't you calling me from your mobile?" I asked confused as I realised he had called from a card phone.

"I uh my phone broke" he stuttered and I could feel that he was lying.

"What's up?" I said without asking if he was lying or not.

"Uh can you meet me at Marina's? But please wear a hat and glasses" he said now whispering.

"Is everything alright?" I had to ask.

"Yes. Of course" he stuttered.

"Anyways. I'll be there in 15" I said confused and hung up.

Why does he want me to wear glasses and a hat? That's hilarious even at the thought.

"Morning Liv" my dad said smiling.

"Hi dad" I smirked.

"Stop with the look" he looked away guilty.

"Where is mom?" I asked taking a sip of my well-known black coffee.

"She's still asleep. We went to sleep late yesterday because we were catching up from all those years" he said fixing his tie.

" So where are you going? It's Sunday" I said leaving my mug to go get ready.

"They need me at work. Tell your mom I'll be home by noon" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Well I'm going out too. I'll just leave her a note" I said smiling.

"Oh well have fun" he smiled innocently.

"Thanks" I said and he left.

Now let's get ready. Glasses and a hat. Let's see how we can make this stylish.

 Let's see how we can make this stylish

Yeap that's it

Yeap that's it. Now let's write the note and let's go.

Me and dad are out. Our house is yours too now. We'll be back by noon.

xoxo

"Hey" I said trying to hug him but he pulled back.

"What the hell?" I asked annoyed.

"Sorry but we have to be cautious about this" he stuttered.

"Cautious?!" I said now getting pissed off.

"Yes" he said normally.

"First you hit on me, then you tell me that you don't like me but when you come back I forgive you and now you ask me to be cautious. Do you want to like meet secretly or something?" I said ironically my voice now almost shouting.

"No bu-"

"You want cautiousness? You'll have it" I said mad as hell.

"Hey everyone! You know Noah Abrams here! Yes he was starring at the play yesterday! I'm his costar Olivia Shanders! Yeah!" I said taking my hat and glasses off.

"What are you doing?" he asked embarassed.

"I'm being cautious" I said ironically.

"Yeah guess what! We're are dating! A couple" I started yelling and everyone was now looking at us.

"What?!" he said in shock.

"No need to be cautious when everyone knows it" I smiled and walked out the restaurant.

"Why would you do that?" he yelled behind me.

"BECAUSE I CAN'T GO BY YOUR WATERS ALL THE TIME! I DON'T WANT TO BE CAUTIOUS! I JUST WANT A RELATIONSHIP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO DO? WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME JUST THIS ONCE?" I asked yelling.

He sighed without answering.

"So it is hard?" I said trying to hold the tears that were under my eyes.

He looked away without answering.

"Really?" I said dissapointed.

"That's it! That's it" I said putting my hands up like giving up.

I turned and went to leave.

"I LOVE YOU" he yelled as I was leaving and then slammed his palm around his mouth like he regretted saying it.

"Regretted lying?" I said ironically and then left.

I started running and running without destination.

I ended up in the woods.

I sat in a peaceful place with no people and kept crying.

I started replaying our argument and his words.

Did he mean it? He couldn't mean it. It just slipped out of his mouth. Yeah that's what really happened.

And with these thoughts and those replays in my head I went home trying to not look a mess and ruin the whole of it.