{19} Noah's POV

"Here we are" I said opening the door.

"My dad is not home" she smirked.

"That's good news" I kissed her smiling and we entered the house.

We were now inside and my lips never lost touch with hers.

We went upstairs and she opened her bedroom's door.

I mean she seems kinda ready for it. This action is something big. I mean it's not that I'm waiting till marriage but still. No I feel ready. Olivia makes me feel so special in a way I can't explain. I mean I shouldn't be falling for her. I'm just into her. Right?

When we sat on the bed we kept kissing but my phone rang. Who the fuck is calling me right now? Really wrong timing.

I jumbed and went to see who was calling.

Oh my God! Captain is calling. From a card phone? Anyways.

"I need to go" I stuttered and left to answer.

"Captain?" I asked worried.

"Get to my office! Now!" he said angrily.

Oh no. That's not good.

**

"Hey captain" I said calmly trying not to piss him off more.

"Get here right now!" he said pointing at the chair in front of him.

"What happened?" I asked clearly confused.

"What happened? You had one job and one rule!" he said but I was still not getting it.

"Find more about her father so he could leave from president and DON'T FALL FOR HER!" he said yelling.

Wait how does he know that?

"Yes how do I know huh? I saw you two at the beach. Taking a samba lesson, went into her house!" he said angrily.

"You've been stalking me?" I said pissed off as well.

"Since the very first day. Not me, Bob, but still. You were doing great but things got out of control Rodgers" he said dissapointed.

"I am only dating her to find out more" I lied.

"Really?" he said not buying it.

"YES" I shouted.

He seemed to have been convinced.

"Then why were you this close to have sex with her?" he said making the little sign with his fingers.

"What could I have done?" I asked.

"Say that you are not ready? Find an excuse?" he said and he was right.

"Okay I'm sorry I didn't think about it" I asked looking away.

"You have two options. You either stop seeing her, or you are out of this mission and you can keep seeing her. You can keep a close eye on her without dating her. Just like you did at the beginning of your mission. It's your choice" he said with a raised brow.

"Fine. I'll stop seeing her" I said which was obviously a lie. "Under one condition" I said with my negotiation look and he looked in surprise.

"What's that?" he asked ironically.

"Bob will stop watching me. And your crew in general. Trust me from now on" I said in a serious look.

He paused to think about it.

"Fine" he said after a while, but I didn't belive him. He wouldn't just leave me like that.

"Can I go now? It's almost midnight and I have a play tomorrow" I said pointing the door with my thumb.

"Oh yes. By the way me and Bob are coming to watch" he smiled in an evil way.

"Great! I'm looking forward to it" I fake smiled and left.