{3} Noah's POV

Omg I just got my email. I should ask Olivia if she got one too. What am I saying?! Why do I get excited? I should ask her though so we can get even closer.

*text messages (read chapter 2)*

I should start getting ready for today.

Phone call:

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Rodgers? Did you meet the target?" captain asked through the phone.

"Yes last week. I didn't report cause I had to spy on her to learn her schedule" I said confidently.

"Don't say anything through phone because you never know if someone will be hearing this. Come to my office today at 5.30" he said strictly.

"But I have a meeting with the theatre club today at 5 and your office is one hour ago from here!" I said worried.

"I don't care. You haven't reported in a week I need to know everything. Understood?" he said even strictly.

"Yes captain Jones" I said humbly.

"Great. Bye for now agent" he said and hung up.

"Its 4 already. I should get ready" I said.

**

Please enter name and code

"Will Rodgers 2846" I said to the camera.

"Welcome agent Rodgers" the kind system woman said.

"Rodgers!" captain said.

"Hi captain" I said sitting on a chair.

"Tell me everything" he said putting his hands on the desk.

"Well I met her. We are already pretty close. On Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays she goes to the local gym. She goes for lunch with her father at a specific restaurant twice a week. She hasn't told me much about him, but I'll learn more. That's all I know for now. I'll make sure to inform you earlier next time I have something" I said plainly.

"Okay great. Just make sure you won't fall in love with her. Relationships with the enemy complicates things. Just friends. You hear me? JUST FRIENDS!" he said like I was an idiot.

"Of course. Why would I fall for her?" I said innocently.

"She just called me. She left a voicemail" I said opening my phone.

"Open it" he said waiting.

Voice mail:

"Hey Noah it's me. Um text me when you see this. We should meet I have great news"

"Answer and tell her to meet tomorrow and report right after that" he said.

"Okay. Wait that means I need to come all the way here again?" I asked worried.

"Yeap. Now answer" he said ignorantly.

*text message*

Noah: Hey Olivia. I am looking forward to listening the great news. Is breakfast tomorrow at 10 okay?

Olivia: More than okay! Text me the place!

"Great better not mess things up!" captain said strictly.

"I won't. Promise" I said and left.

______________

THAT WAS KIND OF SHORT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO A CAST'S AESTHETICS?