{6} Date

Ugh what should I wear! I should call Nicole.

"Yes?" she answered loud music coming from the back.

"Hi Nicole. Sorry to disturb but I really need help with my clothes. I know it sounds dumb but if you can come it would be so nice" I said trying to sound desperate.

"Clothes?! I'm there in a minute. This isn't dumb it's important!" she said in a sweet voice.

She is the best.

Oh she's here.

"Nicole hi" I said hugging her.

"Hi! So what's the emergency?" she asked ready to help.

"So Noah might have asked me on a date. At La Rosa" I said and our girly screams filled the whole house.

"OMG! I knew he was into you all along. So what are the options?" she said.

"I don't know! I have to make my hair and makeup and I only have... 30 MINUTES!" I said checking the clock.

"No need to be worried. I'll do my thing. I might have a boring closet but I like dressing people up. So. I'll find you an outfit and you'll fix the hair and makeup" she said getting to my room.

"You're a lifesaver Nicole thanks" I said and went to the bathroom to make my hair and makeup.

"Come out come out!" Nicole said outside of the bathroom.

The look

"You look so gorgeous I'm in shock-" Nicole said enthusiastically

"Thanks. Oh no the bell" I said as I heard the door bell.

"Go get your man sis. Have fun! Actually I'll go first. Call me tomorrow to tell me the news" she said as she left.

"Um Nicole?" Noah said confused.

"Have fun" she smiled awkwardly and left.

"Hi" I said getting out.

"Omg you look- I- you're gorgeous" he said awkwardly feeling kinda shy.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Let's go" he said opening the car's door.

"We're here" he said opening the car's door so I can get out.

"Gentleman" I said ironically.

"I can get better" he said opening the restaurant's door as well.

"I'm dying to see how much" I smirked.

"I feel like you're such a close book. I'm such an open person and I barely know nothing about you" I said as we had sat on the table.

"There's nothing more to know. I'm just a boring person" he said plainly.

"You don't seem so boring to me to be honest" I smirked.

"Well you are wrong" he smiled.

"Well I want to know more about you. Whatever" I said smiling.

**

"I had such a great time. Thank you for everything. The surprise and everything" I said looking at him outside of my house.

"It was nothing really" he said coming closer and closer.

I could feel his breath as he was only some inches away.

We were now looking at each other in the eyes.

"I- need to go" I said leaving and going to my house.

"Uh yeah goodnight Olivia" he said sadly.

"Good night Noah. And again thanks for tonight" I said trying to act smiley.

What a night.