{10} Thief From Inside

I heard the door bell.

"Hi Noah" I said hugging him.

"Hi" he said smiling.

"Dad this is Noah, Noah this is my dad" I said introducing him.

"It's such an honour and pleasure to meet you Mr. Shanders" he said shaking his hand.

"You can call me John. Besides. My daughter never brings guys while I'm around so I guess we'll come closer and you'll have to call me by my first name" he said laughing a bit.

"Well I would love to come closer to you John" he said smiling.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" my dad asked suspiciously.

"If I knew you I would certainly remember. Apart from TV I don't know you from anywhere else" Noah said confused.

"I guess you're right" dad said his suspicious look leaving his face.

"So what are you guys up to?" my dad smiled.

"We want to find Oliv-" Noah said confused.

"My script. Noah is my costar so he came to help me find it and rehearse our lines" I said akwardly cutting him off.

"That's nice. Well have fun. Not too much fun" my dad said suspiciously laughing a bit.

"I'm leaving. Do you want to join us for lunch Noah?" my dad said grabbing his car keys.

"Yes. I suggest Marina's. It's my favorite restaurant" he said smiling.

"That's our's too!" I said excited.

"Well that's exciting. I'll meet you there at 3. I'll leave you two at your... rehearsal" he said smirking.

"Okay bye dad love you" I smiled.

"Bye John" Noah smiled.

"Bye" my dad said and left.

"He doesn't know about your mom?" Noah asked when my dad left.

"No. If he finds out, he will try to stop me. He will feel akward. I want to surprise him" I said smiling.

"Okay I won't say anything next time" he laughed.

"So should I email her or something? I'll email her" I said decisevely.

"Uh can I use the bathroom?" he asked akwardly.

"Yes go upstairs and at the end of the hallway is, on the right my dad's office and on the left the bathroom. You'll find it" I said focused on finding her email.

Miss Willows,

I am a young reporter from Las Vegas. I heard your interview and found out you'll be visiting us in a month. I would like to ask some questions that your American fans would love to know the answers of. If you can reply I'll text you the place we can meet.

Sincerely,

Maddie Roberts

That will do, I said sending the email.

NOAH'S POV

She made it easier teling me where her dad's office was. I kinda feel bad though...

Why did her dad know me? Oh shoot! When he was making the deals with captain I was there. I had a mask on but he should've recognised my eyes. Anyways I made him think he doesn't know me.

Here's his office!

Papers, papers, illegal actions, drugs, jails, weapons. Nothing! Ugh it's pointless.

Any safe? Money somewhere? Nothig in here. Wait what's that? A letter from China? This must be important. I'll take it and give it to captain. I should propably get down, she'll get suspicious.

"I thought the toilet ate you" I said as he was getting down.

He laughed a bit.

"So I sent my mom an email that I want to take an interview. So in order to be more convincing I need to have a photographer there with me. Guess who he is going to be" I said looking at him smiling.

"Who?" he asked confused.

I kept staring at him with "the" look.

"No way" he said denying it by shaking his head.

"Pleaseeee" I said looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Fine. Only because you're cute" he said, the last part slipping out of his mouth.

Why the fuck did you just say that? What is wrong with you?

That kinda made me blush, I won't lie.

"Okay now we should actually rehearse. Dona will kill us" I said breaking the akward silence.

"Yeah let's get to work" he said trying to sound even less akward.