{7} Familiar

"Hey Oli tell me eveyrthing about yesterday! Did he stay the night there? Di you two?-" Nicole said. I met her at a cafe.

"No no NO! Relax. We just ate at La Rosa and he brought me back. That's all" I said seeing her disappointment.

"I mean you were fucking gorgeous. He couldn't just not make a move" she said shocked.

I stayed silent looking on the ground.

"HE MADE A MOVE!" she said excited.

"I mean yeah. He actually came really close to me to kiss me" I said akwardly.

"SO YOU KISSED! OMG THAT'S INCREDIB-"

"Stop. We didn't kiss" I said cutting her off.

"What? Why? You just said he made a move" she said confused.

"He did. But I left" I said sadly now kinda regretting it.

"What?! Why?!" she asked pissed.

"I'm not sure about him. I regret it somehow but I don't want to rush things. I barely know him and he isn't making it any easier for me. I just don't know how to feel right now" I said sadly.

"I understand. He really likes you. You should try and get to know him. Ask him out" she said confidently.

"Are you nuts?! No way" I said denying it.

"Omg is that him running? Let's go to him" she said excited.

"Wait no!" I said now chasing her.

"Hi Noah" she said smiling.

"Hi Nicole... Olivia" he said half smiling.

"Olivia here has something to tell you" she said which made me look at her with a murdering look.

"What is it?" he asked confused now looking at me.

"I was wondering if you were free tomorrow" I stuttered.

"Yeah of course" he said happily.

"Great. I'll text you" I smiled akwardly and we said goodbye.

"I hate you I'm going to kill you!" I said when we had a safe distance from him.

"Oh come on. I helped you. You should thank me not threaten me" she said ironically.

**

"Hey dad" I smiled entering the house.

"Hey come here. They're interviewing a famous actress from France" he said excited.

"Ooh turn it up" I said and sat on the couch.

"So today we have with us Mary Willows, an american actress who came to France 19 years ago and made a huge success here in France as a movie actress. So Mary come join us" the reporter said.

"Thank you for your warm welcoming" a sweet voice said from the back and a beautiful woman entered the screen.

"Mary..." my dad said in shock.

"Dad is everything okay?" I asked worried.

"She looks like your mother, sounds like her, has the same name but her last name is not Willows" he said getting emotional some tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"I uh" I stuttered.

"So tell us about your life" the reporter said.

"I came here from America. I was in a plane crush. I survived but I didn't remember anything. Only my name" she said.

"Dad I-" I said watching him sitting silent.

Did I just find my mom?