{2} Roles

"Come on come on. Send and email!" I said walking here and there in my room.

It's been one week and the producer of the play hasn't sent me any email. Maybe I didn't get a part. I thought ready to burst in tears in the thought of it. Oh! I have a notification! No it's just a text message.

*text message*

Noah: Hey Olivia. Did you get your email?

Olivia: Not yet, you?

Noah: Yes just now. Check again.

Olivia: Nothing I just checked. Maybe I didn't get any part.

Noah: Don't say that again, that's stupid you were amazing up there. Check the spam emails.

Olivia: Oh yes the spam. How didn't I think of it.

I immediately run to check the spams. Yes it was there!

Olivia: It was there thanks!

Noah: Told you!

Olivia: Yeah don't play all smart to me!

Noah: What? Me? You are a chipmunk.

Olivia: A what? How dare you?

Noah changed your username in *chipmunk*

Olivia: You're an idiot.

You changed Noah's username in *piggytail*

Noah: You are playing dirty!

Olivia: Always! I gotta go see you at the meeting!

Noah: See ya chipmunk!

The meeting's today a 5 at the grande theatre. I need to be prepared for anything. Even for the worst senario. I got a part, so the worst senario is to be an extra. I mean it's still theatre so I don't mind.

**

I entered the grande theatre 5 minutes early so she wouldn't say anything again.

"You're early Miss Shanders" she said ignorantly.

"Better than being late" I smiled and sat on an empty seat.

"I was pretty impressed by you last week" she said her eyes still on some papers.

"That's pleasant to hear" I smiled.

"What role were you auditioning for?" she said now looking at me in the eyes.

"Either the dancer or the mafia's boy ex that's also working for the mafia" I said determintely.

"Okay that's ambitious" she said.

"Setting big goals is the biggest motive to give yourself" I smiled and she smiled back.

The door entered and everyone from last time came. Except for one person. Nicole.

"Why isn't Nicole here? She acted amazingly" I said at her.

"I sent her an email" she said anxious.

"Wait I'll call her" I said extiting the hall.

"Hey Nicole why aren't you here?" I said worried.

"What she took everyone but me? I knew it!" she said sobbing.

"Hey hey relax. You maybe didn't see the email. She sent you one. Check the spam. Mine was there. And come come hurry" I said happily.

"Oh my God thanks Olivia you're the best" she said as she hung up.

**

After she came as well Noah wasn't there.

"Where is Abrams? Does anyone know anything?" she asked.

"He said he would come" I said.

"Okay can you inform him about his role?" she asked me.

"Yes of course" I answered warmly.

"Okay so. The dancer will be played by Olivia Shanders" she said but I was distracted and didn't notice.

"Olivia! You got the lead part!" Nicole said hugging me.

"Oh my God thank you!" I said as she gave me a script.

"The mafioso will be played by our absent boy, Noah Abrams" she said as she gave me his script as well.

"The mafioso's ex will be played by Nicole" she said giving Nicole a script.

"Bella will play the dancer's best friend" she said giving Bella a script.

After she finished giving the roles.

"Read your scripts and lines. Every Thursday and Saturday we will have rehearsals. Is everyone fine by that?" she asked looking at everyone.

"Yeah sure" everyone said.

"Great now you can all go. Tomorrow we have rehearsal!" she shouted as we left.

**

I should call Noah.

Voicemail. Great.

"Hey Noah it's me. Um text me when you see this. We should meet I have great news" I said and sent the voicemail.