{15} Memories

I've been meeting my mom ever since she came to me. We decided to tell dad exactly after the premiere of the play which is in two days. I'm so excited! A well known actress will watch me acting! They offered her a VIP seat next to the president, also known as my dad, but she denied cause she wanted to keep her appearance a surprise.

My dad is on a business trip and he'll return the day after tomorrow for the premiere.

Oh the doorbell. That must be mom.

"Heyyy" I said hugging Nicole.

"Hi babyy! How are you?" she said hugging me back.

"I'm fineee! Come on in" I said opening the door even more.

"Do you want coffee?" I asked putting some for me.

"No thanks just water, I'm dying" she said taking off her jacket.

"Here" I said giving her the glass.

"So tell me what's new" she said taking a sip from her water.

"Well my mom came to me. She apologised and she said she wants to be a part of my life" I said smiling seeing her eyes widening.

"You're kidding" she said slapping her mouth with her whole palm.

"No" I said happiness in my eyes.

"Oh my God that's amazing girlllll" she said as she got up to hug me.

"She is coming at the premiere" I said smiling.

"That's great! An amazing actress will see you acting! You can go on a tour together" she said clearly excited.

"I mean we could" I smiled.

"So on a scale of 1 to 10 how much cute is she with your dad?" she said excited.

"Uhhh he doesn't know yet" I said akwardly.

"What why?" she said in shock.

"After the premiere we are going to surprise him. I wanted to get to know her first and she wasn't ready to meet my dad" I said in an apologising look.

"Well a surprise would be nice. Oh I have to go I'll call you. Byee" she said hugging me.

"Bye" I said confused.

"Hi are you?" she said as she opened the door.

Oh she met my mom.

"Yes I am Olivia's mother. You are?" she asked kindly.

"I'm Nicole her friend. It's a huge pleasure to meet you" she said shaking her hand.

"Oh the pleasure is all mine" my mom smiled and Nicole left.

"She is sweet" my mom smiled.

"Yes she is the best" I smiled.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"Yeah just let me take my bag" I said going to the living room.

"Ready" I said and we left.

"This is were me and your dad met. His mother was working here and he came one day and it was love at first sight" she said tearing up.

"Why is this place closed?" I asked looking at all the sheets covering the place.

"Washington Productions was really famous back then, but not the most famous in here. That's why they closed it. I have the best memories in here" she said tears now running on her cheeks.

"Hey hey relax. It'salright" I said hugging her.

I need to find a way to keep this place alive. For mom.

"When did you meet dad? How old were you?" I asked.

"I was 19 and he was 21. I gave birth at you when I was 20. I was young but definitely not naive. I knew what I was doing. And I don't regret a thing" she said smiling.

"We should propably get back it's getting late" I said walking towards the car.

"Yes we should" she said and we left.