Two months later

It's been two months since the incident. Jones and his crew went to jail and things have come to calm terms. My relationship with my parents keeps getting better and better but we kinda fear our safety sometimes. I'm still living with Nicole. She is still dating Sam. I am dating Dan. He was so helpful and he waited for me long enough to get over Will's death. I am meeting him right now. The movie is being made now and we're making a memorial about Will.

"Hey" I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hi" he said hugging my waist.

Getting over Will's death wasn't easy. He was the person I loved the most. He made me feel so nice. I miss him. At least I got the chance to hear him say I love you and meaning it before losing him in front of my eyes. I didn't get mad at my dad, he did what he thought he needed to do. That's what he said to the court. That it was self defense. I mean he is the president. He couldn't go to jail or something.

Every day for the first month after the incident, I was having flashbacks of my moments with Will. The way he made me laugh, the way he laughed, every day with him was amazing. Even the day when he hurt me. I felt really alive with him. I had intense feelings every single day. And even though some were negative, he always found the way to make them positive. I love him so much. I still do and I always will.

Me and Dan walked towards the cemetery.

I left a bouquet of flowers, his favorites, blue tulips, on the ground.

Dan was there holding my hand while some tears started falling on the ground.

"It's okay" he said and I hugged him crying in his chest.

I love the fact that he is so supportive even though I am crying about another person and even though he didn't actually like that person. He is so understanding.

As we were leaving his grave I heard a familiar voice whispering.

"Olivia?" I heard Will's voice saying.

I turned my head around but noone was there.

"Are you okay?" Dan asked and I nodded.

"Olivia?" the same whisper said again.

I turned around and saw a black figure that went away at the form of a shadow as the wind blowed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Dan asked again worried.

"Yes I just heard something" I said looking behind searching about something I didn't even know.

"It's just the wind" he said and I nodded.

"Visit me again soon Oli" the same whisper said but I ignored it and we left.

You know the best thing is that I lived my unexpected end. The love story didn't end with a family and two kids. But my life goes on...

OKAY ANOTHER STORY HAS COME TO ITS END. I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND MAYBE RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR WATTPAD FRIENDS? THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU. ANOTHER STORY IS COMING UP SOON AND IT HAS MANY THINGS TO GIVE AND TO WAIT FOR. MANY MANY KISSES<3