{5} A Day On set

"Okay guys this is our first rehearsal. Every time we rehearse we need to become better and better. If we want to make this a movie we have to work hard. We only have four months to make this the best play in Las Vegas. Was I clear?" she said strictly.

"Yes" we all said.

"Movie? What is she talking about?" Noah asked me confused.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. If this play succeeds we will make it a movie" I said excited.

"Wow um exciting" he said not so convincing.

"You got to be kidding me. You aren't excited? Have you been on set before?" I asked shocked.

"No actually" he said cringing.

"Shut up! I am taking you today. That's final" I said determinitely.

"Okay" he smiled.

"Great" I smiled brightly.

"Stop talking start working" Dona looked at me strictly raising a brow.

"Sorry" I said and we went to rehearse.

**

"Let's go" I said grabbing his wrist like a kid going to the amusement park.

"Fine fine" he said happily.

"Is it further? We've been walking for an hour straight" he said tired.

"Stop acting like a baby. We're almost there" I smiled and kept walking.

"We're here" I said ten minutes later.

"Wow this place is-"

"Amazing? Huge? Exciting? Breathtaking? I know!" I smiled.

"Yeah all of this" he said his eyes filled in joy. It was the first time I saw him so happy.

"Hi Stacey" I waved at a director.

"Omg it's been so long Liv! How are you!" she came and hugged me.

"I'm fine how are you!" I said hugging her back.

"I'm fine as well! We are filming and adventure film. This summer we are going to a play and we might make it a movie" she said smiling.

"Omg! I'm starring at this play. I didn't know you were the producers! Noah over here is my costar. He's never been on set before and I said I'd give him a tour" I said introducing him.

"Nice to meet you. I bet with you in it the play will be amazing. We were actually looking forward to telling you to star in a movie but never found the chance" she said now talking to me.

"It's fine. If you like the play I will come back" I said.

"Well since it's your tour day, have fun. In an hour we'll serve dinner do you want to stay?" she asked.

"I-"

"Thanks but we are actually going out tonight" Noah cut me smiling.

I looked at him confused.

"Yeah that's right. I'll show him around and we'll leave. Maybe next time" I smiled trying to hide my confusion.

**

"It was really nice seeing you again guys, I'll come again bye!" I said waving at everyone.

"Nice to meet everyone!" Noah smiled at them.

"So what was that before?" I asked when we have already left.

"What was what?" he said ignorantly.

"You denied dinner with them. Did you feel akward? Because you shouldn't-"

"No no no. We are actually going out. I've booked a table at La Rosa" he said smiling.

"Really?" I said excited.

"Yes" he smiled calmly.

"But I'm not prepared. I need to take a bath, change I'm a mess!" I said not breathing.

"I knew you would react that way. That's why I booked it at 9.30. You have an hour to get ready. I'll pick you up then" he smiled.

"Okay now let's go!" I said excited.