{31} Lies Lies Lies

I just found out the truth about the boy I fell in love with, the boy that I cried about so many times, the boy that I forgave and gave second chances to because I wanted it to last. But it was all lies.

It was the final scene. The kissing scene. There's no way I'm kissing him.

"I love you" Noah said totally in character, obviously.

"I love you too. Ugh!" I yelled.

I need to improvise.

"They hit me. Badly. I love yo-" I said and fell on the ground pretending to be dead. I left Noah standing there while the curtains closed.

"What the hell was that?" Dona asked.

"I changed it a bit. Come on we can all agree that happily ever afters have become boring" I said and packed my things.

"Can we talk?" Noah said as I was leaving.

"No" I said and kept walking.

"I want to explain myself" he said.

"You've explained yourself many times" I said still walking.

"Please" he said in an apologetic look.

"Never dare to speak to me again" I said looking at him and then started running.

Tears were running on my cheeks while I was running in the city. I called Nicole to ask if she would come home and gladly she didn't realise I was crying. She told me that she was going to go to Sam's so I returned home. I locked myself in, grabbed some tissues and a cookie, caramel ice cream and some biscuits and just cried myself out.

Then, I grabbed a pillow, put it in my face and screamed until I couldn't breathe.

I watched sad videos on YouTube crying the hell out of me.

I kept receiving messages so I turned off my phone.

I didn't have the strength to go to bed so I just stayed on the couch and some minutes later I was asleep.

I kept being like that for the rest of the next day.

Nicole was still not home and to be honest I didn't want her to be. I didn't want to see anyone.

I heard knocking on the door.

I checked my phone and it was 8 at night.

I looked through the little peek on the door to see that it was the delivery guy.

Wait when did I order pizza?

I fixed my hair a bit and wore a jacket since I've been in my pj's all day and opened the door with the biggest smile I could give.

"Hi, your pizza" the delivery guy said.

Oh my-

"Dan?" I said smiling.

"Hey" he said hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked telling him to come in.

"You have been ignoring my calls and messages and I just wanted to check up on you. Are you okay? No offense but you kinda look like a mess" he said worried.

"I haven't been ignoring you I just turned off my phone all day today. And to be quiet honest no I'm not okay" I said tears gathering on my eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked concerned.

"Not really. It's one of those situations that you will need time to heal on your own and then share them with the others" I said explaining.

"I understand. Whenever you need to talk to someone, feel free to tell me so" he smiled reassuringly.

"Thanks" I smiled weakly back at him.

"This pizza can't go wasted. Do you want to listen to songs and eat and talk about nothing?" he asked smiling.

Ugh he is amazing.

"Yeah we should definitely vibe like that" I said which made him laugh a bit.

I put on an 80s playlist and we ate the whole pizza without saying a thing, just vibing.

"That was awesome. Thanks for coming today" I said as he was leaving.

"It was nothing" he smiled and I opened the door for him.

"Dan?" I said as he was exiting.

"Yes?"

"You were right. Me and Noah love each other so much it hurts us. But I am the only one who loves and the only one that ends up hurt" I said trying not to cry again.

"What?" he said realising that Noah was the reason I was like that.

"Goodnight Noah" I said closing the door leaving him with a confused and angry look.

The next day I decided to be more productive. I searched for a job in a bookstore and signed for an interview. I had a nice bath and did some skin care. I decided to treat myself a nice drink tonight.

I put on a plain dress and left around 9. I decided to walk myself there.

Ugh I need to go through this small road. I hate walking in those at night. The worst things happen in here at the movies.

And it happened.

I felt my eyes closing and my mouth getting shut as I was struggling to call for help.