{11} Interviews

I should check on my emails. My possible mom has been in Vegas two months now but she barely goes out. I hope she has agreed to meet me.

Oh my God she answered!

Dear Ms. Roberts,

Sorry for the late reply. Since you are a young reporter I would love to enhance and help with your carreer. I'm leaving Vegas in two weeks and next week is full. So if you can meet up between these 5 days that would be awesome. I suggest Marina's if that's not a problem. Answer when you'll be available. Thank you.

That's amazing oh my God!!

Miss Willows,

Thank you for replying. Is today at 5 at Marina's okay?

Now we are waiting. I'll call Noah.

Voice mail.

Anyways he'll answer when he can.

**

"Hey I saw you called me what happened?" Noah said as I opened the front door.

"And when someone calls you you run at their house?" I asked playfully.

"I was at the neighboorhood and said I'd come by" he said guilty.

"Anyways. My mom answered. She said that she can meet. I replied and now I'm waiting fo- An email!" I said as I saw a notification coming.

5 at Marina's sounds great! See you there!

"She agreed!" I said and hugged him immediately.

"That's great!" he said still hugging me.

We stared at each other akwardly and then just broke the hug.

"Um you can come back at 4.55. And bring a camera" I said akwardly opening the door.

"Uh yeah see you at 4.55" he said akwardly and left.

I'm so nervous to meet her. But I'm also nervous for the play. It's in a month. Also I haven't practised the kissing scene with Noah. Dona says that this shouldn't be practiced and our kiss need to be on the play. That's dumb. Anyways. Noah is such an amazing person. He makes me feel so good. And I know I can trust him. He might be the truest person I've ever met.

**

"Hey ready to go?" Noah said laid on his car.

"I don't know" I said having second thoughts.

"It's now or never. Get in the car. Come on" he said moving his hands.

"That must be her" I said whispering watching a fine woman sitting at a table.

"Hello Miss Willows?" I said giving my hand.

"Yes is this Miss Roberts?" she said smiling warmly.

"Yes this is our photographer he is going to take some photos at the end of the interview" I said introducing Noah.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" she smiled.

"The plesure is all mine" Noah answered.

"So I heard your interview from France. But I have some more questions" I said.

"Let me hear them" she smiled.

"So do you remember anything from your life in America? Coming here brought back memories or?" I asked in a reporter's tone.

"Actually yes. I don't know if you remember a name I said at the other interview"

"Yes John was it right?" I asked trying to play unaware.

"Yes John. I remembered all our favorite spots. I know he loves this restaurant that's why I asked to come here. I don't remember him or anything about him. But I know he was the love of my life. I want to remember him, meet him, find out what he knows more about us and our past. But he propably has a wife by now. He was just a boyfriend after all" she said getting sad.

"This might sound crazy" I said getting to the point.

"But this John"

"Is my dad" I said trying to see her reactions.

"What?" she smiled scoffing.

"Yes. John Shanders USA's president. And he was not just a boyfriend" I said calmly.

"You are confusing me" she said confused.

"Can we please go for a walk I have so many things to tell you" I smiled.

"Uh yes I guess" she said confused.

**

"So you see. You met my dad in a studio. His mom was the producer in a movie you were starring at. You fell in love and you got pregnant. At me" I said finally throwing the bomb.

She was shocked.

"No that's not true. Stop lying" she said in a denial.

"Hear me out. You then got married but you got offered a tour in Europe. Then the plane crushed. We thought that you weren't one of the survivors. But the truth is that you are!" I said excited.

"I I need to go. Don't contact me ever again. I'm not your mother I'm sorry" she left shocked leaving me there hanging.

Why didn't she want me? What have I done so wrong? Not even my own mother!

I burst in tears.