{8} Revealed

"So mom is alive. But you said none of the survivors matched the description you gave!" I said being really emotional.

"Sweetie I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I gave a description, but I also gave her name. If she didn't remember her full name they wouldn't have known if it was her" he said really sad.

"So tell us more about your life, your amnesia" the reporter asked.

"Turn it up" I said seriously.

"Well, after the plane crushed, I had a temporary memory loss. When I got over this, I just couldn't remember anything. So I decided to start over my life. My love for theatre never stopped" she said smiling.

Suddenly the woman who was propably my mom and my dad zoned out.

"Dad are you okay?" I asked and know some tears were running on his cheeks.

"What happened?" the reporter asked the woman.

"John..." she said as it was her last word.

"Who is John?" the reporter asked.

"This song we're listening to right now. It's a song I used to listen to with some guy named John. Propably one of my hook-ups" she said trying to look ignorant.

"I'm sure she didn't mean that dad. She is an actress so she can hide and control her expressions and emotions really well" I said trying to reassure him.

"I'm going to bed. Please turn off the TV or change the chanel. I can't hear her voice" he said plainly and left.

"But I had to know more. I need to learn her number, email, something. It's the only chance!" I said and turned the sound down a bit.

"You said hook-ups. Any private love interest at the moment?" the reporter asked smiling.

"Well as you said things are private and should stay this way. I don't want to complex my private life with my social life and job. But just so you know, I'm currently in a break with my love life. My carreer is way more important than romance" she said smiling.

"Anything you have to say to your fans, in France and America?" the reporter said ready to finish the show.

"Well to everyone, you are worth it. You are capable of doing anything like anything you wish in your life. Just work on it. For my American's, next month I'm coming to Las Vegas to film a movie. So I guess I'll see you there" she smiled.

"She's coming to Vegas?! That's great! It will be easier to find her!" I thought happily and went to sleep.

**

Oh shoot! I just remembered I have a date with Noah today! I'm not really in a mood though. Should I cancel? No that would be really bad. I'll go. And try to act normally. Besides, that's my job.

*text message*

Olivia: Hey! Meet me at the park! I have a surprise!

Noah: Okay great, see you there!

I need to start getting ready. What should I wear? It's kinda cold outside so I'll wear a sweathshirt.

 What should I wear? It's kinda cold outside so I'll wear a sweathshirt

This will do.

**

I went to the park five minutes earlier.

"Hey" I heard Noah saying. He was so fine ughh he is so dreamy.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Nice look" he said.

"Thanks yours too" I said.

His look

"So where's my surprise" he said enthusiastically

"Follow me" I smirked.

"So I came across a site that said that the amusement park is themed for a week!" I said excitedly.

"So what's the theme?" he asked.

"I remember you told me you love Harry Potter. So the theme is Harry Potter. Except for the regular games they added themed ones. Isn't that amazing?!" I said excited.

"Harry Potter?! Oh my God that's great!" he said hugging me enthusiastically.

"I know right!" I hugged him back.

**

We were now walking. It was already 8. It's been two hours and we were having so much fun.

"So tell me about your family" he said biting his burito.

I paused.

"Well there's not much to know. I lost my mother when I was two and I am with my dad ever since" I said remembering yesterday's incident.

"How did you lose your mother. What was here name?" he asked in interest.

"I don't really like talking about it" I said akwardly.

"I didn't want to push you about anything. If you are not ready to talk it's fine" he said reassuringly.

"No you know what. I trust you. Well my dad told me that my mother died in a plane crush nineteen years ago. There were only two survivors and none was my mom. But yesterday I saw an interview. And the woman who was interviewed was just like my mother. She said that after the plane crush she had a memory loss. But she was the same. Same name, same story, she even remembered her song with my dad, she even remember my dad's name. It can't be a coincidence. She is coming in Vegas in a month. I'll try and reach her. Isn't that fascinating?" I said excited.

"Wow that's. That's awesome. You'll find her after so long! I would love to help you find her if you want. And I really want to meet your dad" he said smiling.

"Of course! Thanks!" I smiled and we continued our date.