{32} Noah's POV

She found out the truth. All of this is ruined. And the worst part is that what I said to Todd isn't the truth. I fucked it up. I need to apologise.

"I love you" I said as it was the last scene. The kissing scene.

"I love you too. Ugh!" she yelled.

What the hell is she doing?

"They hit me. Badly. I love yo-" she said and fell on the ground pretending to be dead. I was just standing there while the curtains closed.

"What the hell was that?" Dona asked.

"I changed it a bit. Come on we can all agree that happily ever afters have become boring" she said and packed her things.

"Can we talk?" I said as she was leaving.

"No" she said and kept walking.

"I want to explain myself" I said.

"You've explained yourself many times" she said still walking.

"Please" I said in an apologetic look.

"Never dare to speak to me again" she said looking at me and then started running.

I messed it up. She was the first person I have ever loved. Yes I am truly in love with her. But she doesn't know it. She deserves way better. All I do is destroy her. She will be better off with that moroan Dan.

I need to go to the boss tell him my achievements.

I got into my car and drove to the bosse's office.

"Rodgers. To what do I owe the plasure at 10 in the night?" he smiled ironically but I didn't react in the same way.

"What happened?" he said changing his attitude.

"She knows" I said looking at the ground.

"What?" he said in shock.

"Yes" I said raising my head to look at him.

"Tell me exactly what happened" he said and I told him what had happened the past hours trying not to include our get together of the past days.

"She didn't even let you explain?!" he said trying to process everything I had just said.

"Yes"

"You know what. I told you we would take other actions. And you will help me. Because she broke your heart. At least she could let you apologise! We're kidnapping her" he said and the last sentence made me freeze.

"What?! No way" I said getting mad at him.

"She will just be the reason to make her dad leave his position. Nothing to worry about" he said and pressed a number on his desk.

"Yes sir?" a huge guy appeared.

"Five. Go watch Olivia Shanders. You will tell us every move of hers. Now let's go make a plan" he said but I was still frozen.

"She doesn't live in the Shander's anymore" I said accidentally.

"I have the adress to her new house" I kept saying, spitting out information.

"Splendid!" the boss said happily and we left to go to some other small room.

"When she leaves her house we will closely follow her. And when the right time comes. We will kidnapp her. Now go get some sleep. Come back tomorrow" he smiled and I left.

We are going to kidnapp her? What was I thinking? Why did I agree to do this? She doesn't deserve it. Or does she?

The next day I went to the office again to finish the plan. I was there the whole day and it was already 8 at night.

A guy from the walky talky started talking.

"A pizza guy just entered her house and especially her appartment" the guy said.

"What?" the boss asked.

"Now he sat on a chair and they are talking" the guy kept saying.

"Looks like little princess is not so innocent as she looks" the boss commented and I was getting furious.

After an hour I asked the guy if he had left but it turned out that he left at 11.

What the actual hell?

"How does he look like?" I asked.

"I can't see. He left. I'm sticking to the plan, no need to worry about him" the guy said and I left to come back next day.

We were waiting until she would leave. And she left at 9. We followed her secretly like foxes and she entered a dark small path.

Todd grabbed her mouth and I put a black mask on her eyes.

She was struggling to leave and she tried to call for help.

I felt sorry for a second but I didn't let her beat me.