{17} We're Fine

Noah woke up around 8.55. He was too cute while sleeping so I found it a nice idea to just enjoy the view and not wake him up.

"Did you sleep well?" I said giving him a cup of coffee.

"Yes I'm feeling a little be dizzy to be honest" he said rubbing his forehead.

"Well obviously. I don't know what you did before you came at my house but you certainly had drunk a whole bar" I said laughing a bit.

"Was I that bad?" he said smiling in despair.

"Well kinda" I said trying to annoy him.

"Did you sleep well?" he said drinking a bit of his coffee.

"I didn't sleep at all" I looked away guilty.

"What? Why?" he asked confused.

"Because I had a drunk baby in my house that could do crazy things in the middle of the night. I don't know how you react when being drunk and yesterday was definitely not the day to find out" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"What are these?" he said pointing to the cupboard next to the sofa.

"Some books I read last night" I said smiling.

"Some? This is a whole library. These books must be over 300 pages" he said in shock.

"Well who reads books under 300 pages?" I honestly asked becuase such point seemed weird to me. He looked at me weirdly.

"Besides they are only four books" I said indifferently.

"I could never" he said.

"Well I did" I smiled and he smiled back.

Then we kept staring at each other for some seconds that were like centuries.

"I am sorry for last night" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I just felt a little bit of mad because after so many days you decided to kiss me out of the blue. I mean of course I didn't mind but you kissed me after having drunk a whole lake of vodka" I said honestly. Honesty was actually the best feeling.

"So you think I kissed you just because I was drunk?" he said getting up.

"Well yeah that's what happened" I said confused.

He came close and pulled my neck softly towards his face. He sticked his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. More passionately than yesterday to my surprise.

I pulled back confused.

"I guess I proved you wrong?" he smirked.

"I will need a redo to confirm" I smiled and leaned closer and closer.

"So I guess we're fine?" he said smirking.

"Don't get your hopes up. I still have so many questions about you. You are so mysterious" I said smiling.

"Well only if you go out with me, you'll find out" he smiled.

"Well just because I'm a curious person I will accept the offer. Only because I'm curious. No other reason" I smiled and got up.

"Let's go now. We've been late for rehearsal" I said grabbing his wrist and trying to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him, my body touching his.

The electricity was real when I was close to him.

I pulled back softly and said "We are running late" and he grinned.