{23} Denials

I have ten missed calls from Noah. Doesn't he get the hint? What we had is over. If we had anything. I get up to have a shower. I have rehearsal becuase in three days we have the second play. How will I face him now? How will we kiss? I'm an actress. All I have to do is acting.

I wash my face but my eyes are still red from crying. I put on some concealer under my eyes and some eyeliner. This is more makeup than usual but I need to look that I don't give a damn. I'm done playing these games of his. He tired me enough and wasted enough of my time. And on top of all he said something and regretted saying it! I love you? This dude has the audacity to say something that big and then regret it! Ugh he pisses me off so badly.

I put on a leather plise black skirt and an electric blue tank top. I wore my jeans jacket and left quickly so as to avoid my parents' questions about my mess.

It's weird to have two parents. To say my parents. It's always been only my dad, but I'm really happy that I have my mom here too. Dad is happy as well.

"Hey" Nicole hugged me just outside of the theatre.

"Hi" I tried to smile.

"What happened again?" she sounded worried.

"Oh it's nothing I just didn't sleep well" I tried to say and she seemed convinced.

I saw Noah but ignored eye contact with him and that made Nicole suspicious.

"I saw the news about you yelling that you are a couple. Why aren't you even looking at him? Is he AGAIN the reason that you are a chaos?" she asked getting mad at him.

"Can we talk later please?" I said practically begging her.

"Fine" she said still a little mad.

"Okay guys listen up. On Saturday we have our second appearance. On Friday there is this gala that we are all invited. They will probably ask you some questions, take you some photos. You will al be there. We are going to have fun okay?" she said smiling and everyone was excited.

"Oh and before I forget, you'll need a date that will be there. So yeah that's all let's go now rehearse enough with the chitty chat" she said and moved her hands.

Rehearsal was nice I guess.

"Hey do you have a minute?" Noah said in an apologetical look.

"Not for you" I ignored eye contact and attempted to leave.

He grabbed my wrist so that I could see him.

"Just a minute" he said almost whispering.

"Do you remember what happened last time I gave you a minute?" I said in a mean way.

He sighed looking down.

"I don't have time I need to go" I took my wrist off of his hand.

"Wait!" he said and I sighed.

"What now?" I said boringly.

"You told the world that we were dating. So we will have to attend the gala together. And then you'll give me one miute to explain myself" he said smiling as it was his last hope.

I exhaled deeply. "Fine. Just one minute" I said with my finger and left.

I could hear him smiling.

I'm going to listen to him, but there's no way I'm forgiving him. If he has a good explanation though? Ugh I'll see on Friday.