{4} Deep

"Hi good morning!" I said and sat on an empty table with Noah.

"How are you" he smiled.

"Good but you will be even better when you hear what I have to say" I smiled getting ready to give him the script.

"Come on don't keep me waiting. I've already waited enough" he said excited.

"So I have a little something that I don't need but you do" I said ignorantly taking the script out of my bag.

"Ooh excitement" he said which made me laugh.

"Here" I said giving him the script and waiting for his reaction.

"Well it's the script" he said ignorantly.

"I was pretty sure I'd get in" he said smirking.

"I'm sure you were mr. perfect" I said rolling my eyes.

"Just open it. There is the surprise" I said smiling.

"Are there tickets for the movies? I should be the one to give them not you" he laughed.

That was kinda um made me blush okay? Am I falling for him? No way. He is a friend. A costar.

"Oh my God! Am I playing the mafioso?!" he said in a not so excited as I expected way.

"Yes!!" I said excited.

"Who is the dancer?" he said now looking me in the eyes.

"Me" I smiled.

"I kinda wished it would be you" he said and then we stared at each other for some seconds.

"Well these were the news. Today we have a rehearsal at 5. She said that whoever misses 3 meetings in the row will lose their role. So you better come today and not make it a 2/3" I said getting up.

"I will. Do you want me to come over your house to go together? I can pick you up with the car" he said smiling.

"Not the car. We'll walk. Come at my house at 4. I'll text you the adress" I said trying to play it hard to get.

"Fine see you at 4" he smirked.

"Bye" I waved and left.

Well that was akward. I kinda feel weird around him. I don't know what it is. I don't even know if he freaks me out or if he makes me feel safe.

**

Oh shoot! The bell! I'm not ready yet.

"Coming!" I yelled from my room.

Ugh I'll just wear an easy dress.

"Hey!" I smiled as I opened the door.

"Hi. Shall we go?" he said showing the road.

"Yeah" I said and locked the front door.

"Why did you want to walk?" he asked.

"I just want to talk to you, get to know you. In the car that wouldn't be that easy" I said looking at him.

"Fine. What do you want to know?" he said now looking at me as well.

"Tell me some things about you. Like what do you like, what do you do, if you have a job, what do you do in your free time. Those kind of things" I said plainly.

"Well, I like acting and drawing. I also make remixes like with music. I just work in an office, one hour away from here. Now you tell me" he smiled trying not to open up too much.

"Well. I love acting and it's kinda my job. I'm running for mayor in two months. I also like dancing. Ballroom dances specifically. In my free time I workout and go running at my favorite spot. I also cook" I smiled.

"That's interesting. About the elections. Got it from dad?" he smirked.

"He wants me to do that. Sometimes I think I am a complete dissapointment. That's why I do that. Something he loves. I do this for him. It's the least I can do after evrything we've been through" I said sadly.

"What have you been through? I don't mean to me indiscrit-"

"No it's fine. We got here. Let's go" I said akwardly and we both entered the grande theatre.