{30} The Show Must Go On

My phone rang which woke me up.

"Hello?" I said with my sleepy voice.

I rubbed my eyes before I opened them to wake up in an unfamiliar room.

"Hey it's Dan. Your mom is doing great here" Dan said from the other line but I wasn't paying attention since I was looking at the strange room.

"I'll call you later" was all I said and I hang up.

The door opened.

"Oh you woke up" Noah said half naked with a smile on his face.

"Where am I?" I said still in the sleepy voice as he handed me a cup of coffee.

"In my house" he said plainly and my eyes widened.

I checked under the sheets to see that I was wearing only my underwear.

"What happened?" I asked in shock.

"A lot" he laughed.

"Did we?" I asked.

"No. You tried to. Many many times. But no" he said as if he wished things were different.

"What do you mean I tried to?" I said as I laid back again because of the headache.

"We went outside for a drink as it was the last night before our last performance. And you got super drunk" he said shaking his head.

"Oh great" I rolled my eyes.

"I brought you back home and you literally just took off your clothes and you asked me to fuck you. Just like that. More than three times" he said laughing.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked as I slammed my head with a pillow.

"Drunk you is funny" he commented then continued.

"I denied and just let you sleep. I slept on the couch" he said finishing his story.

"Wow drunk me sounds fun" I said trying to make it sound funny. Actually the whole situation is funny.

"Wait. You said last night before the performance?" I said checking the time on my phone.

"Yes" he said plainly.

"Oh shit it's 3 pm we need to be there in three hours" I said getting up out of instict then realised I was almost naked.

"Can you- bring me my clothes?" I asked akwardly covering my body.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention. You vomitted on your clothes and they are not dry yet" he said smiling.

"I need to go at my house and I can't go to my car naked!" I said shouting.

"Just wear my T-shirt and my sweatpants" he said giving me an outfit out of the drawrers.

"Thanks" I said and put them on.

"I need to go. I'll see you in 3 hours" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and leaving his house.

In the way back home I turned up the volume of the radio and vibed with 80's songs.

I entered the appartment only to see Nicole and Sam chilling on the couch watching an episode of Friends that I've already watched.

"Hey where were you last night?" Nicole asked worried taking her eyes off the TV.

"Um I stayed at my dad's. Missed home" I lied.

"Oh there's chicken and pasta in the fridge if you want. Just warm them up" Nicole said turning her sight at the TV again.

"Sorry to break the romantic company but can I join? I missed you it's been since the gala" I said and the both agreed smiling.

Everyday ever since my mom became in charge of Washington Productions I've been hanging with Noah and Nicole is never home.

"So are you staying or?" I asked taking a bite of my food.

"Yes we will all go together tonight" Sam noted.

"Ugh it's our last performance. It's been so long. But we still have the movie" I said and they both smiled.

"Well I'm going to have a bath. See you" I said and went to wash my dish before running into the bath tub.

After getting out of the most refreshing bath of the week, I changed into clean clothes, dried my hair, made some perfect curls and put on some makeup.

The time said 5.40.

"Ready to go?" I said as Nicole and Sam were getting ready.

"Yeah let's go" Sam said and we all left the house.

We got there exactly at 6.

I didn't see Noah anywhere around.

"Hey Bella have you seen Noah?" I asked as I was leaving my things.

"I saw him going out from the back door" she said.

"Hope he isn't trying to escape on our last performance" Dona added and I laughed.

I went out and it was already dark.

I could only see two figures. The one was definitely Noah but who is the other?

"He told you to stop seeing her!" the other figure whispered loud enough.

"It's just for the job!" Noah answered.

What?

"Rodgers you had one job. Get close to her so we could find out about her dad!" the other figure said mad.

"And you were not supposed to fall for her!" he added.

They can't be talking about me. Can they?

"I didn't fall for her! It's just to find out more. I'm getting there. I promise" Noah said in an apologetic look.

"You better are. If you fall for Olivia you are out of every single mission. You are fired. You get it? No love on little princess Shanders" the man said angrily.

What?

Noah laughed ironically.

"Me? Falling for her? Funny" he said and these were the harshest words on earth.

Tears started running on my cheeks as the other guy left and Noah came close to me.

"Olivia?" Noah asked in shock.

I slapped him.

"YOU DISGUST ME!" I shouted.

"Cal down" he said sighing.

"Calm down?" I asked laughing still my face filled in tears.

"I can explain" he said.

You little piece of shit.

"NO MORE EXPLANATIONS. I'M TIRED OF BEING YOUR LITTLE BARBIE! FALLING FOR HER? FUNNY? AM I A JOKE TO YOU? OF COURSE WHY AM I EVEN ASKING" I kept shouting and crying at the same time.

"IS YOUR NAME EVEN NOAH? RODGERS? WHAT ARE YOU A DOG? WHY DO YOU WANT TO FIND THINGS ABOUT MY DAD? SUCH AN AMAZING ACTOR THOUGH. BECAUSE ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE ACTING, LYING TO MY FACE, IT WAS ALL JUST TO DO SOME DIRTY BUSINESS WITH MY DAD. HOW COULD YOU? YOU UNCONSCIOUS DICK!" I kept yelling.

"Olivia I-" he tried to explain but I stopped him.

"Stop. The show must go on" I said and got in the theatre wiping off the tears.