{25} Contracts

"Morning mom" I said walking towards the kitchen to put myself some coffee.

"Morning Ol. What are you doing up so early?" she smiled kind of confused.

"Well it's not that early. It's 9.30" I laughed a bit.

"I know but you have nothing to do, like rehearsal or something"

"Yeah I know. I'm going with Nicole to sign up the papers for the appartment" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Oh so you found an appartment?" she said kind of sad but tried to hide it.

"Yeah in Miami" I smiled.

"That's great" she stuttered.

"I have to go now, can Nicole come over for lunch?" I asked putting my things in my purse.

"Yeah sure" she smiled warmly.

"Thanks bye love you" I said and left.

"Hey do you want to come over for lunch?" I asked Nicole as I entered her car.

"Yeah sure let's go now" she sad and started the engine.

"It's hard to keep me coollllllll"  we started yelling in the car.

"We're here!" Nicolesaid her eyes shimmering from joy.

She really loves this place.

"You decided quickly" the kind lady smiled.

"Yes we actually loved this place" I smiled and her eyes looked relieved.

"Let's go sign" she said excited.

After reading dozens of pages of the contract, both of us signed.

"Thank you so much. We will bring our stuff tomorrow" I smiled.

"I have to thank you girls. Every person coming here always goes to my enemies right across the street and they dumb my appartments" she said like spitting.

"Well we came here and didn't have to see any other appartment, because yours is amazing" I said in a reassuring look.

"Thank you" she smiled and left.

"Wait!" I stopped her.

"Yes?"

"Here's a ticket for tomorrow's play. We are both in it. We would love you to come" I smiled and her eyes were filled in joy.

"Thank you so much. I'm definitely coming" she smiled and left.

When she left we gave ourselves one more tour.

"Let's go it's almost noon and I'm starving" I said getting out of the house.

"Can we first stop by my place so I can get my things for tonight?" she said and se got out and I locked.

"Yeah sure. We should ask for one more for you" I said showing the key.

"Let's go ask if she has a spare one" she said and I agreed with a nod.

"Do you have a spare key for" I said pointing to Nicole.

"Yeah of course" she smiled and went to a small room.

"What are you wearing tonight?" I asked while waiting for the lady.

"I'm not telling you. You'll find out tonight. You?" she smirked.

"No you're not keeping yours a secret and you're expecting me t tell you!" I said which made her laugh.

"Here it is" the kind lady said with a smile.

"Thank you. We'll see you tomorrow" I smiled and we left.

"Hi mom" Nicole said entering her house.

"Hi Ms. Baker" I smiled and she smiled back.

"I'll be back tomorrow okay?" she said and her mom answered with a nod.

"Have fun girls" her mom waved and we left.

"Hi mom" I hugged my mm as we entered my house.

"Hi sweetie. Hi Nicole" my mom said hugging both of us.

"Lunch will be ready in 10. Go wash your hands get ready and come to help me set the table" she smiled and we followed her orders.

"Food is amazing" Nicole said her mouth filled in food.

"Thank you" my mom smiled.

"So I've been thinking, I don't want to stop being an actress. I hope that they can take me to some Production centre" my mom said smiling.

"That's great. I can ask where I work" I said excitedly.

"Thank you honey" she said happy that I reacted that way.

"I'll wash the dishes, go get ready for the gala" my mom smiled and went upstairs.

It's time for the gala.