nineteen

octavia pulled her jacket on and walked. she walked and walked for so long. she ended up sitting at a park in an unfamiliar area. she sat on the bench and did her breathing exercises. she texted sam and said she'd be out late. she didn't specify if she meant her and jacob.

jacob rushed home immediately, expecting octavia to do the same. but she didn't. he didn't know though. he knocked on her door and there was no reply so he assumed she wasn't in the mood to talk. so he did what he normally did and went to his garage, fixing up his cars and inviting bella over. as usual.

at around 8pm, sam stormed in, looking very angry. "have you seen octavia? she came home with you right?" he demanded.

jacob looked clueless, "no, she walked out the diner and i haven't seen her since."

"jacob are you serious?" sam bellowed, "you left my sister alone and you didn't even think to call me?" jacob stayed quiet while sam glared at him. bella looked smug in the corner so sam spoke again, "go home bella."

"sam don't be like that." jacob pleaded.

"i said go home bella." he said it in his alpha tone and jacob had no choice but to escort bella out.

sam rushed into some outside clothes and spam called octavia's phone. she picked up immediately, in tears, "i got lost, my gps says i'm at louis park. please come get me." he sped to his little sister.

"stay on the phone." he ordered and she agreed. when he finally arrived at the park, they rand and met half way in a hug. octavia immediately burst out crying, she was scared, angry and exhausted. he comforted her as well as he could, taking her back to the car and rubbing her back.

she ended up falling asleep, tear stains covering her face. sam sighed. he knew it had to do with jacob. he did want to discuss it with octavia but he knew it was too hard to get things out from her so he decided to corner jacob. no man was allowed to hurt his sister, pack or not.

sam drove him silently, thinking of all the things he should tell jacob. he ran through different scenarios in his head on how to deal with him. he decided to leave it until tomorrow morning because he did not want to be too angry.

once he got home, he tucked his sister into bed and made sure she was comfortable. leah was lurking around and slipped into the room when sam left. octavia opened her eyes tiredly, they were red and full of sorrow.

"you okay?" leah whispered, climbing in beside her. octavia didn't speak, afraid she would cry so she shook her head no. "come here." leah opened her arms and octavia hugged her, holding back her tears.

after their little moment the two spent the whole night cuddle up, talking out of their asses. they spoke about boys, holidays and more. at around 11pm, leah fell asleep so octavia tucked her in before going to shower.

she looked a mess. her eyes were still puffy though the red had faded, her hair was sticking out in random places and her heart hurt. she quickly hopped in the shower.

once she got out she dressed in her pyjamas. she dried her hair then got in beside leah, falling asleep soon after.