fifty one

like i promised, the double update.
-
octavia stepped out of the shower, happily. she put on some shorts and jacob's hoodie before starting to brush her teeth. once she was done, she grabbed her necessities, like her phone, jewellery amongst other things.

she checked the time and saw that she had to leave with mariposa and leah so she rushed up to jacob's room who was struggling with his tie.

before she stepped in she took a minute to stare at him. the suit fit him amazingly and his hair was done perfect. she giggled at him and he turned, rolling his eyes.

"a little help?" he asked and she nodded. she walked up to him and put down her stuff, tying his tie. he stared into her eyes and she turned bright red.

"all done." she whispered.

"thank you." he kissed her forehead and grabbed his speech, "aren't you supposed to be gone?"

"i wanted to say goodbye." she got on her tip toes, kissing his cheek, "goodbye, boyfriend." she grinned before leaving his room.

"bye ava." he smiled back, still in disbelief that he had such a beautiful girl in his life.

-

the pack were at the church for the ceremony. sam was a nervous wreck but the majority of them were having fun, as people were entering. the bride was due to arrive right after the bridesmaids.

"you okay man?" jacob asked sam, "you look like you're going to piss yourself."

"oh ha ha jake." sam stood up straight, "i'm fine."

"you sure?"

"certain." sam replied. jacob nodded snd stood back in his place. the church was getting full, but still there was no sign of his ava. he checked his watch, not long left until she arrives.

"jake?"

"yeah sam?"

"i'm gonna be gone all summer." sam started, "so whatever you do, do not hurt my sister"

"i won't."

"i wasn't finished. she is head of heels for you and if i comeback and find that you've put one finger out of space i will break you, build you up the break you once more, got it?"

"i got it." jacob knew this was coming from a place of love and authority so he knew better than to question him, especially on his wedding.

sam grinned, "feeling better already." he gave jacob two pats on the back before standing straight.

jacob didn't have time to say anything because the wedding bells began ringing. claire young, emily's niece, walked down the aisle cutely. she dashed her flower petals from left the right and ooes came from church pews.

as mean as it sounds, jacob didn't care for her. he had to fight the urge to figidt in boredom as more little girls followed claire down the aisle.

a few older girls came down the aisle and jacob suppressed a yawn. he smiled at his sisters who were both sitting in the pews and noticed paul grinning at rachel, weird.

then it happened. octavia had finally begun walking down the aisle. her dress was satin, coloured in grey. it was an off the shoulder dress and showed off jacob's favourite features of hers.

jacob's cheeks turned rosy, remembering how nice it felt to kiss them, to touch them and to love them.

he looked at her up and down, biting at his lip when he noticed that her dress had a long slit that stopped right above her knee. her hair was done perfectly too. it was in a side part, straightened and had beautiful hairpins holding one side.

when octavia caught jacob's eye, he winked at her and she blushed. she stood where she was told too and jacob mouthed that she looked beautiful.

jacob was too busy staring at octavia to even realise that the wedding had begun. he played it off cool and started clapping when the happily wed couple kissed.

when the couple left the church, making their way to the reception which was in a different location. jacob took this opportunity to pull octavia to the side.

"hey beautiful," he wrapped an arm around her waist and stared at her, taking in how gorgeous she looked, "you look amazing." he looked at her closer and noticed the details on her like the slight sparkles on her shoulder bones.

"hi handsome. thank you." she giggled, going bright red, "look i would love to stand here all day and look at how great you look but we got to go to the reception and leah is my ride." she looked around, "i think she just left too."

"that's fine. you can ride with us." a short girl, about the size of jacob's arm, with a pixie haircut smiled, "alice. and this is jasper." the honey-blonde boy nodded his head.

"octavia." she smiled and shook both of their hands.

"well then, what are we waiting for?" jasper spun the car keys in his hands.

——

oh my god 10k reads?! like 10,000 reads? this can't be real, this can't be real, it can't be real!! i'm literally so in shock and i actually do not know what to say. i want to thank every single of one you guys who have read my story and voted + commented and i'm very grateful and thankful for the support. let's stay safe and healthy! and thank you again.