twenty one

"let me see him. let me see jake." bella struggling out the car, the cullens in their own cars.

bella runs to the door, where the pack and the elders stand, wincing at jacob's painful screams. the pale human begs to be let in.

"just go home bella." leah snarled at her. she said her name with utter disgust.

octavia, who had just arrived came rushing from sam's kitchen to billy's house, where jacob was being treated. she was automatically allowed in.

"she can go in but i can't?" bella scoffed, angrily. octavia was already furious at bella so she turned around, walking slowly to bella. leah was about say that it wasn't worth it but sam stopped her. he wanted bella to get what she deserved.

"let me put it clearly. isabella swan." octavia started, she stood 4 inches taller than bella and had a lot more muscle so she towered over her, "the pack can't say this to you cause they'll burst with anger. and the vampires can't say this to you, cause your bloodsucker freak edward will kill them. but i don't care, so i will." she stepped closer, "fuck off."

"what?" bella was in shock, octavia rarely said more than a word to her.

"yeah, fuck off. you have done nothing but put jacob in extreme pain. first it was just mentally and now it's physically." she was interrupted by jacob's scream which everyone winced to, "so just fucking fuck all the way off. edward loves you! he's head over heels for you and you run for jacob like some freak? you need to get it the fuck together and decide what you want cause it's getting painful to watch. it's weird and everybody is over it. make up your damn mind and stop ruining everyones lives. cause now jacob is hurt, cause of you. so tell me, isabella. do you love edward? or do you love jacob? or do you love the attention you were so deprived of as a child?" octavia spat.

"that's funny, yknow mentioning attention considering how jacob doesn't even give you a second glance even though he's supposedly imprinted on you. " bella retorted, "and you know what i'm sick of you! you need to remember that you will always be the second choice to jacob. he will never love you so why don't you do us all a favour and get lost."

"not supposedly. he did imprint."

"oh really? then ask when him why he kissed me today"

everyone gasped, including the cullens. sam uley stepped back, shaking with anger and not wanting to hurt anyone if he phased.

the black haired girl was furious. she didn't know if she was angry with jacob or angry with bella.

without thinking octavia's right fist moved so quickly that it was barely seen even by the watchful eyes of the cullens and it landed against bella's cheek. bella stepped back in pain and octavia swore she could see blood dripping from her jaw.

bella was about to lunge at her but within seconds edward was beside bella, "what the fuck was that for?" he snarled at octavia, getting in her face with his teeth sharp.

"watch it buddy," paul snapped. he came to octavia's aid, gently pushing her back and stepping to edward, "touch her and i swear to god i'll kill you."

"enough!" carlisle's voice boomed from the door, "edward, take bella back to the house." edward's eyes dashed from octavia, to paul, to carlisle and ultimately groaned, obeying carlisle's order.

him and bella walked back to the car and spead home.

"the worst is over, he'll be all right. i gave him some morphine but his body temperature will burn it off soon. i'll come back to set up the drip." carlisle spoke to sam and billy. they shook hands, billy was grateful that carlisle was able to help his under. if he were taken to the hospital, he'd be in more pain and would be called a new scientific discover due his bones healing on it's own and his extreme body temperature.

the pack stared at octavia and she looked at brother. he nodded, giving her the permission to see him and she rushed in.